Price Rises Being Hidden

Thun

this was ordered a number of years ago by the government in the guise that food packaging has to be made smaller because of the increased obesity in this country.

like one time in Sainsburys I randomly walked past the coffee isle n there was one for like 2.30, but they were selling 2 for £5...

Thats a next one I clocked too

Trying to make out your getting a deal when your not

Buying 1 litre bottles in Tesco is better to get 3 bottles then getting the 3 litre bottles as it works out cheaper

Loool yeah that one hit me. They also changed the flavour, it used to be dark green and taste good, then they took the sugar out, like they did with Tizer and a host of other sh*t. Lol at even Eating Fruitellas anymore, they used to be the best sweets out, now they are shite.

This is because they have replaced sugar with shitty aspartame

Lilt, Tango, Sprite and bare other drinks that aint even diet drinks have aspartame and not sugar

It used to be only diet drinks that had aspartame but not anymore

See them switch this up a few years back when I got a can of Lilt and it tasted like sh*t

Even sweets like Polo's dont have sugar anymore but aspartame and its other sweets too

• Upvote 1

this was ordered a number of years ago by the government in the guise that food packaging has to be made smaller because of the increased obesity in this country.

Yeah, I heard there were loads of complaints because things were getting bigger with not much increase in price.

Obviously corporations didn't need to be told twice to agree.

I used to go shopping in hackney central teso when i used to stay in H-town on weekends n sh*t

clocked a difference in price to the brent x tesco, many more offers n sh*t.

Thats another thing, different prices in small Sainsburys and Tescos compared to there mega stores