Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Got relegated with Licoln and sacked 'cause I was already playing lowest possible leagueDundee confirmed interest after Steve Clarke got them relegated and I acceptedGot good players now but their squad is paper thin, they don't even have a reserve squad.

Clean Sweep with Spurs....TitleCarling CupFA CupChampions Leaguestarting squad is too sick.....
What formation do you play?
depends who i play...my general formation was 4-4-2 with one of the wingers in the AMR/L role.... (normally eden hazard in AML but bale stepped up for ML, so stuck VDV AMR later on)or 4-5-1 asymetrical in the champs league worked well....or 4- 3 CM's - 2 AMR/L - 1

Mad addictiveThis is the best thing Sega have put their name on since Shenmue and the dreamcast!My Port vale side were faves for relegation when I took over in January. Just missed out on the playoffs- so frustrating. Last game of the season vs Macclesfield and we had to win or draw. We lost 2-1 they scored 87th min The team behind us were 2 points behind and won their game :angry:Edit: Other than signing a player from their country is there a way to help players who can't communicate due to language barrier?

just did the double for the french cups with Toulousefeel kinda like guardiola when he was crying "what do we do now!?"league form seriously suffered because of these runswas hoping for a champions league place but after February did a Villa, having a paper thin squad came back to haunt meteams gonna get torn apart in the next transfer window