Football Manager 2011

Taurus

game is so sh*t how am i being offered world class players for peanutsactually got too many world class players right nowgot 100m in the bank spent 5m in the summer bought in 3 world class playerscant sell no one offering 7m for valencia who has a mad goal/assist record no one wantsso im going to end up with 50 of the best players in my side MAD

dont know what mans are on with the selling players issue tbhnothing near the previous version sale of denilson for 26mill to milan, but still i pushed out stanislas out of west ham for 15 (11 upfront) and now managing in france, also getting some decent deals out/the ideye brown transition from a BADMAN in last years to some atrocious wasteman in this<<<<just now i had marseille fully ready to kill off until he flopped 2 one-on-ones and a pen in the space of last 20 minutes. obviously i had to concede in the additional time aswell :D

game is fully giving me heart palpitations :D erdinc has 20 goals in ligue 1 but he should really and truly have like 40 by now; and hol tite 6 of my first team players getting injured jus before the french cup final, coupe de france final and when 4 points separate 1st to 5thlulz*keeps playing and getting stressed*

LOLOLboard want another promotion, shouldnt be impossible tbh but man/Portuguese League cup is nuts16 teams all from second div form 4 groupsthen top 2 teams promote and play the next roundwhere another 8 teams are dumped inthen the another 8 1st tier teams jump in and another round of groups begintop 4 teams play semis and then final