Football Manager 2011

Taurus

on the way to approaching season 2012/13 and the squad is finally looking ready to do thingsdreyer has already been odt, academy yutes dem form a more than decent back line, TOO GREAZE midfield of tabanou-chantome-nogueira-martin-boudebouz (with brahimi and alonso ready to come on and duppy at any second), only need a constant goal provider and im fighting for the euro cups. maiga can do dis ting but the form drops have been ridiculous, playing brown is like playing with 10 men, butin & bakambu dont look ready to step up & sanogo goes back to auxerre (the c*nt wouldnt accept a definitive transfer contract). recommendations for under 5 mill, any of you ligue1 man?

on the way to approaching season 2012/13 and the squad is finally looking ready to do thingsdreyer has already been odt, academy yutes dem form a more than decent back line, TOO GREAZE midfield of tabanou-chantome-nogueira-martin-boudebouz (with brahimi and alonso ready to come on and duppy at any second), only need a constant goal provider and im fighting for the euro cups. maiga can do dis ting but the form drops have been ridiculous, playing brown is like playing with 10 men, butin & bakambu dont look ready to step up & sanogo goes back to auxerre (the c*nt wouldnt accept a definitive transfer contract). recommendations for under 5 mill, any of you ligue1 man?
know what you mean with him, inter and bayern keep tryin to take him off my hands,was able to get rafael sobis and kadlec for a combined total of 3.2 milsobis should still be available dunno about kadlecalso lucas biglia may be available on a free by the year you're insome of the free transfers by 2012/13 are just silly, got stekelenburg no one else wanted him now he's at toulouse lol

f*ck this, just spent two and a half seasons blooding my under 19's only for my assistant and coaches to suddenly change their mind about all their potentialguess my teams improved and they are no longer going to be leading talents of the futurespent too long managing my under 19's and reserves, f*ck it*sets assistant to manager and do press conferences*/hope my game gets an extra league place, coefficients are quite tight between france german and Italy

f*ck this, just spent two and a half seasons blooding my under 19's only for my assistant and coaches to suddenly change their mind about all their potentialguess my teams improved and they are no longer going to be leading talents of the futurespent too long managing my under 19's and reserves, f*ck it*sets assistant to manager and do press conferences*/hope my game gets an extra league place, coefficients are quite tight between france german and Italy
Porto definitely were the catalyst in getting the extra placesThey got to the final.

know what you mean with him, inter and bayern keep tryin to take him off my hands,was able to get rafael sobis and kadlec for a combined total of 3.2 milsobis should still be available dunno about kadlecalso lucas biglia may be available on a free by the year you're insome of the free transfers by 2012/13 are just silly, got stekelenburg no one else wanted him now he's at toulouse lol
both of them at arsenal lol :D ended up with some scouted 5-star brazilian 17yr old, but after 7 games maiga is on a all time high banging 9 goals so for now im coping.next headache with boudebouz and gurler though. contracts running out and fc porto came with offers of 2,3m and 1,7m (when the values are 5,1 and 2,3). both are integral parts of the plan, boudebouz is the second best scorer and now man dont even wanna hear about new contracts... and theres no way im satisfied with that p either. pissed.

Started as Man Utd, won Champions league in 1st season without any major signings. Hernandez tearing the season up. Second season signed Adler for 17 million and Fabio Cointreiu for 8 million. Won Premier League, FA Cup, World Club Championship and lost in finals of Champs League and Carling Cup.

this is how f*cked the transfer system is on this game saw this on sigames forum:w825qs.png:D