Football Manager 2011

Taurus

hulk.

• Upvote 2

Started out unemployed in the first season, finally got a job with Eastleigh in the Conference South in December but they were bottom of the league, I managed to turn it around and finished 15th in the league at the end of season.Second season I came 2nd and went up through the playoffs (which is funny since i usually always flop in playoffs)Third season and the first in the Conference National, I am 2nd after 15 games. Eyeing promotion despite being predicted relegation.The problem is that the board have restricted my wages by one quarter (down from 4.5k to 3.5k) which means that I am over my wage budget (despite getting rid of lots of rubbish players) and I can't afford the few free players who are good enough to improve my first team.BTW two thirds of my team are either Irish or Northern Irish, literally 8/9 players in my first team are not English. My whole defence and strikeforce are Irish or Northern Irish.Anyone else managing lower league?

yh took luton up successive promotions to championship from conference will do lower league on championship manager moving away from fm think its a fifa>>>pro>>>fifa again situation fm has fallen off imo will give it another go in feb after the patch but this game is poor