Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Couldn't regain the league titlePorto are just too good in thisgot Eto'o, Berbatov and Velosoon free transfersEto'o and berba are 33 though
I find it the other way. Im porto and benfica won the league first 3 seasons. Somehow i kept my job and won the league in 4th season. My board are going on so stink ive got an appauling wage budget and i get 600k transfer budget every season, and a horrible percentage of transfer revenue. like 30% or some sh*t.Just got knocked out of CL first knockout round to Schalke on away goals. grim.James Rodriguez>>>>>>Got me nearly 50 assists in a season and a half.

In a HUGE dilemma.In 1st FM11 season January I'm arsenal and I need a striker...Its out of Hulk, Guiseppe Rossi or Lisandro Lopez. (All of them have been accepted)Who would you go for out of them 3? Also recommendations of strikers for around £24m are welcome (better than RVP).
rossi/in my arsenal game, i play rvp as a trequartista with Jo (got him for 8m , 13 goals in first 10 prem games)

stumbled across somethin so simple but am wondering if it messes with the ai of the gamestriker hug touchline winger cut insideanyone else done this on the right side of a 4-4-2lef
never made my ST hug the touchline before. however when playing a 5-4-1 with an AM on either wing...i always have them cut inside as inside strikers. Usually goals galore with my united team AML = Suarez AMR= Rooney CF = Dzeko

stumbled across somethin so simple but am wondering if it messes with the ai of the gamestriker hug touchline winger cut insideanyone else done this on the right side of a 4-4-2lef
never made my ST hug the touchline before. however when playing a 5-4-1 with an AM on either wing...i always have them cut inside as inside strikers. Usually goals galore with my united team AML = Suarez AMR= Rooney CF = Dzeko
yeah just wondering if this is some sort of glitch, strikers hugging the touchline drage the CB out of position so badlythe wideman on the same side cutting in aslong as he gets past his midfield opponent can get a straight run at goalbut maybe it's the quality of opposition in the french league that allows this to happenhaven't played much lately so can't claim it to be universal to all teams/situations

Transfers=========- Fixed approach to sign for players based in England when user is managing in England- Reduced the willingness of high-ish profile out of contract players from dropping down a division- Ensured transfer listed by request players asking prices are higher if they are important first team players- Stopped human managers from having an unfair advantage when applying for job due to their attributes being really high- Prevented really top players from being touted around for really low values- Fixed clubs offering you players that aren't interested in joining you- Fixed some issues to make it easier to offload players via the use of offer to clubsThank f*ck.

Playable:EnglandItalySpainView Only: Germany Top DivisionFrance Top DivisionLarge DatabaseThen Depending on which league im playing ill select the lowest division possible if not just the top 2/3Just Started a new game with Werder Breman on the new patch was going to do a Spartak Moscow game but the foreigners rule in Russia put me off.£5m for a title challenge, fluked getting into the group stages of CL. A load of good players interested but im too broke, couldn't even afford the wages for Ji Park..... loaned Rafael, Bayern beat me to signing some good croatian full backs now i really need a left back but transfer window is shut. Silvestre is not cutting it.

Doing a Mourinho esque challenge.Running the top 2 leagues from England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain and starting unemployed.Gonna put myself as International footballer to save effort in getting a first job. Try and win the top flight and cup in every league and see how many European Cups I can rack up.Never had a game where I've moved about before, on any FM.

• Upvote 1

Playable:EnglandItalySpainView Only: Germany Top DivisionFrance Top DivisionLarge DatabaseThen Depending on which league im playing ill select the lowest division possible if not just the top 2/3Just Started a new game with Werder Breman on the new patch was going to do a Spartak Moscow game but the foreigners rule in Russia put me off.£5m for a title challenge, fluked getting into the group stages of CL. A load of good players interested but im too broke, couldn't even afford the wages for Ji Park..... loaned Rafael, Bayern beat me to signing some good croatian full backs now i really need a left back but transfer window is shut. Silvestre is not cutting it.
Whats wrong with Seb Boesnich?IMO u need a RB Fritzl is sh*t, hes not even one of those dead stats good game players hes just sh*t