Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Playable:EnglandItalySpainView Only: Germany Top DivisionFrance Top DivisionLarge DatabaseThen Depending on which league im playing ill select the lowest division possible if not just the top 2/3Just Started a new game with Werder Breman on the new patch was going to do a Spartak Moscow game but the foreigners rule in Russia put me off.£5m for a title challenge, fluked getting into the group stages of CL. A load of good players interested but im too broke, couldn't even afford the wages for Ji Park..... loaned Rafael, Bayern beat me to signing some good croatian full backs now i really need a left back but transfer window is shut. Silvestre is not cutting it.
Whats wrong with Seb Boesnich?IMO u need a RB Fritzl is sh*t, hes not even one of those dead stats good game players hes just sh*t
playing rafael rbboesnich is average at besti always build my teams from the back

Took over Roma, completely changed the attack. Baptista & Adriano wern't cutting it, so I sold them, and Totti was 33 years old.Striker 1:3OQ29.jpgCost £6MStriker 2:mDuMr.jpgCost £2.5M.Striker 3:OSavJ.jpgVucinic has banged in 25 too, but I don't need to take a pic of him.I sold De Rossi for 13m and bought in Hazard to replace him, the fans wern't rating that at the beggining of the season, his season average is 7.70, and their not saying sh*t now.Pricks.

had to let 1 player go, even tho he was the most skillfullcausing too much trouble and wouldnt harbour the strain with the other ladstry question the squads discipline and my methods, but we're 2ndif any1 is playing with a non top flight club look out for him "chris james" and is from NZwas a bait game glitch were he didnt wanna b with a conference side

CL Group stageGoing into last gameInter 9ptsMe 7ptsKobenhaven 7ptsAnderlecht 6ptsPlaying Inter away leading 2-0 at half timeim too shook to continue dont know whether to change tactics what team talk to say and to make matters worse the other game isnt until next week so i dont know if a draw is enough.

doing really well with derby, got 'em up to play offs in Jan.Ciaran Clark and Bannan wouldnt extend their loans though.Got Delph and Boyata to replace, not as good but they'll have to do as I've no transfer budget.Delph hasnt played for a year due to injury but only had 8 days left inj so took the risk. I just started him and he played 70 mins and did OK./There's no money and all our best players are on loan, hopefully get promoted and get a decent Prem job in the Summer.

Doing a Mourinho esque challenge.Running the top 2 leagues from England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain and starting unemployed.Gonna put myself as International footballer to save effort in getting a first job. Try and win the top flight and cup in every league and see how many European Cups I can rack up.Never had a game where I've moved about before, on any FM.
Also gonna do something similar to thisShould be a good challenge

playing lyon in last 16 of CLdrew 0-0 away went all out defensive trusting i can beat them at homeand just won 2-0COME ON !slipped to 2nd in the league keep drawing with sh*t teams bayern are catching me and leverkusen are just banging teamswill be happy with top 2 and CL semis

I updated the patch but its not coming up when I start a new game?Help please/Just looked on the SI forum and everyone's complaining about more bugs on the new patch regarding tactics, dont know if I should update now

YES YES COME ONwent defensive away to milan lost 1-0 to a lucky own goalhome leg thought id try keep it tight till half time go down early change and go all out attack make it 1-1 at half timethen win a pen scoremiss several chancesso do milanthen almieda pops up with a goalmake subs go defensive and i held out through to the semisCOME ON !

• Upvote 1

I'm currently doin a season with villa...on the last FM i did a season with them and managed to finish runners up in the league with Gabby Agbonlahor on fire alongside Yannick Djalo (think they got about 60gls between them)....played him as an Adv or Complete fwd depending on tactics.On this one...he seems to be struggling for goals. Drawing nearer to then end of the season and he's only got 11 goals. Any other tips on how to play him or should i just put it down to a bad season?On the other hand Ivan Rakitic is on fire....18 assts 12goals (played usually as a trequartista behind a lone striker or advanced playmaker in the center of the pitch. A good buy...8.5mil