Football Manager 2011

Taurus

I'm currently doin a season with villa...on the last FM i did a season with them and managed to finish runners up in the league with Gabby Agbonlahor on fire alongside Yannick Djalo (think they got about 60gls between them)....played him as an Adv or Complete fwd depending on tactics.On this one...he seems to be struggling for goals. Drawing nearer to then end of the season and he's only got 11 goals. Any other tips on how to play him or should i just put it down to a bad season?On the other hand Ivan Rakitic is on fire....18 assts 12goals (played usually as a trequartista behind a lone striker or advanced playmaker in the center of the pitch. A good buy...8.5mil
Its called realism

agbonlahor is a terrible finisher in the game, its actually shocking. Gave him his own training regime which was literally nothing but attacking and finishing, not an once of difference made.Had to drop him the guy was costing me too many games single handedly. Missing 4/5 clear cut chances a match!!!

Just won the league with Breman.ZOOP !needed a point on the last game and i lost to Hoffenhiem but Leverkusen lost 3-0Went out in CL semis to Arsenal, beat them 3-2 at home then got battered 4-1 away was chasing the game and they countered me twice.Need Money for next season a 5m transfer budget wont cut it again especially since i wasted it on an averageish left back

has he got good dribbling?go round the keeper PPM
Not even this, But don't get me wrong he will blitz a defender with raw pace every time, but he either puts it straight at the keeper or wide. At one point he was literally only scoring goals when the other striker was through and squared it across the box.

just copped, read the whole threadso the newest patch out works fine or not?and i just need a facepack, kits n logo ting for the major leagues, any reccommendations?, went to download the one ozil quoted earlier in this thread and they were 500mb 7 parts each lol, f*ck thatwhens the network getting started!

i swear the dynamic rep is to do with the stars your league is worthand the coefficients for europe is just one part of your league repother things are stuff like high rep players coming to your league, building links in usa/japan etc....... that ups the ting /had 8m to build on my title winning sidehad players like etoo interested in me but i could only afford afonso alvesmade a nice squad rehaul though

You can get 40 goals out of Gabby if you build the team around him. He's a game breaking player.
Lol at negging that, it's quite commonly accepted he's completely overrated every year./Was doing shite with Derby second season, was gonna resign but Schalke came in 'cos Magath had gone elsewhere.They were sixth after 10 games, but well within touching distance. Signed Santa Cruz and Boateng on loan in January from Citeh and they (along with Jendrisek who despite his stats was utterly world class) fired me to the Bundesliga.End of season 2 now, Mancini (at Chelsea) is under fire so I declared my interest in that. Gonna keep on moving about.