Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Dunno what you did what Gabby JJ, must have gone deep into the editor/Started a new slot with Stevenage, no money but im under £1500 on the wage budget so wheeler dealer is me. The exception is for the team to get relegated but ima see what I can do with them. Made a good start with a 2-1 victory over Shrewsbury so see what happens

You can get 40 goals out of Gabby if you build the team around him. He's a game breaking player.
Lol at negging that, it's quite commonly accepted he's completely overrated every year./Was doing shite with Derby second season, was gonna resign but Schalke came in 'cos Magath had gone elsewhere.They were sixth after 10 games, but well within touching distance. Signed Santa Cruz and Boateng on loan in January from Citeh and they (along with Jendrisek who despite his stats was utterly world class) fired me to the Bundesliga.End of season 2 now, Mancini (at Chelsea) is under fire so I declared my interest in that. Gonna keep on moving about.
MERCENARY

Dunno what you did what Gabby JJ, must have gone deep into the editor/Started a new slot with Stevenage, no money but im under £1500 on the wage budget so wheeler dealer is me. The exception is for the team to get relegated but ima see what I can do with them. Made a good start with a 2-1 victory over Shrewsbury so see what happens
Good luck bro, nice to see a LLMI'm struggling with Carlisle out 'ere

I'm currently doin a season with villa...on the last FM i did a season with them and managed to finish runners up in the league with Gabby Agbonlahor on fire alongside Yannick Djalo (think they got about 60gls between them)....played him as an Adv or Complete fwd depending on tactics.On this one...he seems to be struggling for goals. Drawing nearer to then end of the season and he's only got 11 goals. Any other tips on how to play him or should i just put it down to a bad season?On the other hand Ivan Rakitic is on fire....18 assts 12goals (played usually as a trequartista behind a lone striker or advanced playmaker in the center of the pitch. A good buy...8.5mil
Its called realism
Disagree. He went 20 games without a goal. Gabby is good striker, not a world great, but even for him that is not realistic imo.

I'm gonna be out the door soon. Lost opening 2 games of lge this season.Lost to Notts Forest in the first round of the C.Cup16k pw wage budget. Currently spending 22k. No-one is taking my players I'm trying to offload. May terminate some contracts soon if it gets desperate2nd season with Port Vale BTW

I'm currently doin a season with villa...on the last FM i did a season with them and managed to finish runners up in the league with Gabby Agbonlahor on fire alongside Yannick Djalo (think they got about 60gls between them)....played him as an Adv or Complete fwd depending on tactics.On this one...he seems to be struggling for goals. Drawing nearer to then end of the season and he's only got 11 goals. Any other tips on how to play him or should i just put it down to a bad season?On the other hand Ivan Rakitic is on fire....18 assts 12goals (played usually as a trequartista behind a lone striker or advanced playmaker in the center of the pitch. A good buy...8.5mil
Its called realism
Disagree. He went 20 games without a goal. Gabby is good striker, not a world great, but even for him that is not realistic imo.
play on the counter attack, sit your centre halves deep, put him as 'advanced forward' but put him as target man (target man supply run on to ball)put an inside forward on the leftwingers drill crossesbare goals, but very one dimensional and you'll need your wide players and midfielders capable of scoring toodelph and ashley can get 10 goals each, get a right winger who can pop up with a few (alexis sanchez?) and you'll be good.

not if he plays for someone elsewon league and CL with Werder beat barca on away goals beat real madrid with my 442 in my own half tactic..... dealt with united in the finalapplied for madrid, chelsea, city and england jobs got air from all WTF?!?!my starting 11 is quite sick no big names but just a real good teamgiven a massive budget of 11m that i blew on a right back(van der viel) and sign on fees.... grabbed toni kroos on a free as well as steklenbergbut my squad is so weak cant even afford to bring in youngers or free transfers..... cant sell anyone either because i need all the players ive gotapart from marin and arnoutovic who i cant sell because they are irreplaceable... i signed matias ezequel sheletto some wing back trained him up amr and dr play him right wing most of the time last season he murked it come like a right footed bale 44 aps 14 goals 16 assists all compshes the only one i could sell get money in and replace for cheaper only cost 4.9m but i would want near 20m

lol whatchu meanin fm everybody is expendablealways selling my biggest names when they start to piss me off and relpacing them with some anyguy from the reserves who puts in a 7.something season just cos hes been given then chancethen buy a proper replacement when money is there/if i really need to

i can never play an anyguy unless i have no choice has to either be a younger i have invested in or has serious potential or a someone half decent sh*t players just piss me off would rather play someone out of position then someone sh*t

• Upvote 2

I bought Pastore for 7m plus 30m after 30 league appearances.....Hes got 7 games to go, but I wanna flog him. If I do, will i still have to pay the 30m once he completes those 7 games for another team? or will I just not have to pay it?
:D
Just sold him to AC for £35m, 3 games before the clause was met....Meaning I made a £28m profit.Now whos laughing mof*ckas.idontknowwhattosayp1.gif
  • Downvote 5