F.A.Q Car Finance

shower

Cut a long story short my current car is f*cked and i am in need of a new car. I am interested in car finances and i have shopped around and i done some research in regards to this but i was wondering does anybody know or personally got a car on finance. Where does the best interest rate which is flat rate throughout the term and where you can pay big lump sums at a time. Car giant and them places are a big rip off as the interest is through the roof. I know there is a car topic but i think a new topic will get a better response

Yeah a personal is better but i have not even been working full time long enough to be able to get a personal loan. With the Finance if my credit score/ rating is not strong enough my mumsie said she vouch to be my garantor. the reason i am swaying with the finance factor, me and my mrs need a car, and our car is basically on it last leg's. Obvious i do not want to get brand new out of a box car but ideally would like a car from the dealership

If uve got good credit, u could easily get 2 credit cards with 12 months 0% interest.

If u can't pay off the bills within 12 months, apply for a credit card in a years time with 0% on balance transfers.

Sounds Like alot of effort but u save loads in Interest charges

If your looking to spend 7 grand on a car i'm guessing your going to do a 36 month term or longer. The only problem is that 2 and half years into your agreement your going to want to change cars, the problem comes when you want to exchange vehicle and realise you have negative equity.

I have car finance and i'll be honest it's a big sham.

Now if you have a couple thousand you can perfectly buy a very good car for that price.

If you are 150% confident you will be able to keep up the payments then finance is a good option.

I went with Black Horse Finance as the interest was ridiculously low.

I dont have the best credit so its a relief to know they accept poor credit rating.

The only problem was the lenders put alot of restrictions on the car i.e the car size car make etc etc.

Now if you have a couple thousand you can perfectly buy a very good car for that price.

If you are 150% confident you will be able to keep up the payments then finance is a good option.

I dont have the best credit so its a relief to know they accept poor credit rating.

The only problem was the lenders put alot of restrictions on the car i.e the car size car make etc etc.

Heard Blackhorse are the worst what was your rate if you dont mind me askin

Heard Blackhorse are the worst what was your rate if you dont mind me askin

Over a four year plan the interest would be £3900 on top of the car fee.

I have a one year plan with only £700 interest.