Holocaust

Symbol

Institutional collaboration

Michael Berenbaum writes that Germany became a "genocidal state.

Every arm of the country's sophisticated bureaucracy was involved in the killing process.

Parish churches and the Interior Ministry supplied birth records showing who was Jewish;

the Post Office delivered the deportation and denaturalization orders;

the Finance Ministry confiscated Jewish property;

German firms fired Jewish workers and disenfranchised Jewish stockholders;

the universities refused to admit Jews, denied degrees to those already studying, and fired Jewish academics;

government transport offices arranged the trains for deportation to the camps;

German pharmaceutical companies tested drugs on camp prisoners;

companies bid for the contracts to build the crematoria;

detailed lists of victims were drawn up using the Dehomag (IBM Germany) company's punch card machines,

producing meticulous records of the killings. As prisoners entered the death camps, they were made to surrender all personal property, which was carefully catalogued and tagged before being sent to Germany to be reused or recycled.

Berenbaum writes that the Final Solution of the Jewish question was "in the eyes of the perpetrators ... Germany's greatest achievement.

Saul Friedländer writes that: "Not one social group, not one religious community, not one scholarly institution or professional association in Germany and throughout Europe declared its solidarity with the Jews.

He writes that some Christian churches declared that converted Jews should be regarded as part of the flock, but even then only up to a point.

Friedländer argues that this makes the Holocaust distinctive because antisemitic policies were able to unfold without the interference of countervailing forces of the kind normally found in advanced societies, such as industry, small businesses, churches, and other vested interests and lobby groups

f*ck*ng HELL GERMANY WAS f*ckED BACK THEN... APPROX 11-17 MILLION JEWS DIED OMFG

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 MILLION JEWS NEVER DIED,

whats the name of that article's writer again? : Michael Berenbaum

He jewish. They always love to poitn fingers at others and point out their affiliations

the african slave trade in which an estimated 50m africans died, was financed, and insured, and merchandised by the jews.

lever brothers, oppenheimers, dutch west african company, barings bank, lloyds, barclays, tate.. and even many of the slave ships were all owned by Jews.

the information about Gas chambers and their use in the murder of all the claimed jews has been challenged by experts every year since 1945. but who owns the press and is able to influence the govts in europe to brand such challenges as "anti-semitic"??

Stalin is responsible for the deaths of about 30m christian people, (some figures claim 100m).. who were all his top henchmen who introduced concentration camps and torture and starvation?? Jews.

f*ck your article im afraid. if jewish people want us to boohoo for them everytime we are shoved their 'misery' down our throats, then they must be equally prepared and able to accept their own responsibilities and the deaths they have been responsible for. Not every German was a Nazi, or supported them. so why are they so defensive when anyone links any form of persecution to jewish people? as if we beleive that they are all like that

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

He jewish. They always love to poitn fingers at others and point out their affiliations

the african slave trade in which an estimated 50m africans died, was financed, and insured, and merchandised by the jews.

lever brothers, oppenheimers, dutch west african company, barings bank, lloyds, barclays, tate.. and even many of the slave ships were all owned by Jews.

the information about Gas chambers and their use in the murder of all the claimed jews has been challenged by experts every year since 1945. but who owns the press and is able to influence the govts in europe to brand such challenges as "anti-semitic"??

Stalin is responsible for the deaths of about 30m christian people, (some figures claim 100m).. who were all his top henchmen who introduced concentration camps and torture and starvation?? Jews.

f*ck your article im afraid.

WENT IN

DESPITE MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE WOT U WROTE SOUNDS FEASIBLE

I WILL GET THE BOOKS OUT

and another thing... everything that idiot Michael berenbaum is describing about the German state

is currently taking place in the equally genocidal and apartheid, terrorist state of Israel against the palestinians almost like for like

but im supposed to cry for the jews and hate Germany. about never again....when theyve been doing it every day since 1948

• Upvote 2

I dont agree with with consensus here that the events shouldn't be remembered, because they're less significant to genocides that took place elsewhere.

Every comparison above was distasteful.

Jewish people may have played their part in other adversities, but the majority murdered were innocent people.

I dont agree with with consensus here that the events shouldn't be remembered, because they're less significant to genocides that took place elsewhere.

Every comparison above was distasteful.

Jewish people may have played their part in other adversities, but the majority murdered were innocent people.

what consensus? WHAT CONSENSUS????????????????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

f*ck your article im afraid. if jewish people want us to boohoo for them everytime we are shoved their 'misery' down our throats, then they must be equally prepared and able to accept their own responsibilities and the deaths they have been responsible for. Not every German was a Nazi, or supported them. so why are they so defensive when anyone links any form of persecution to jewish people? as if we beleive that they are all like that

Bare brainwash you post due to your hatred for joo's

• Downvote 2

Bare brainwash you post due to your hatred for joo's

ITS CLEAR UR jewish, not a problem. but facts are facts. face them or shut up

//

esquipoof im neither afrocentric nor denying the holocaust occured.

stop calling me fancy media created names because they want to scare everyone away from finding out the truth

to question facts surrounding the amount of claimed deaths is not to deny the holocaust.

europeans do this all the time when the atlantic slave trade is mentioned. but its a no no when the holocaust is menitoned

i know you will run to wiki to find your 'facts' but you will need to look for more authentic sauces for that mafraid

many written by jewish scholars and experts who had relatives who died in the nazi holocaust

No one is denying the holocaust, it obviously took place, but more raising the point that the holocaust will get a weekly feature on tv where as certain other atrocities which were more brutal/caused more death will be lucky to get a programme once a year on bbc2 or channel 4.

Rarely will u hear about the atrocities committed by european colonisers in each continent of the world, rarely will u hear about the atrocities the americans did to the natives, and as mentioned slavery.

Its obvious its now used to justify the existence of israel and further settlers, and i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of the figures and stories of the holocaust were exaggerated. If the jews and the world are so traumatised by the holocaust why are they now committing atrocities in palestine and persecuting the arabs, who actually lived side by side with them in the past, the christians have a much greater history of persecuting jews than muslims.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I rarely see you post authentic sources, you usually just spit a load of inflammatory sh*t and palm it off as the truth by claiming any one who doesn't believe it is an 'uncle tom' or a 'jew loving zionist'

He uses the same sources that look down on black people but he is happy supporting there theorys

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No one is denying the holocaust, it obviously took place, but more raising the point that the holocaust will get a weekly feature on tv where as certain other atrocities which were more brutal/caused more death will be lucky to get a programme once a year on bbc2 or channel 4.

Rarely will u hear about the atrocities committed by european colonisers in each continent of the world, rarely will u hear about the atrocities the americans did to the natives, and as mentioned slavery.

Its obvious its now used to justify the existence of israel and further settlers, and i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of the figures and stories of the holocaust were exaggerated. If the jews and the world are so traumatised by the holocaust why are they now committing atrocities in palestine and persecuting the arabs, who actually lived side by side with them in the past, the christians have a much greater history of persecuting jews than muslims.

To be honest son you said it was justice when a baby in Israel was stabbed to death, and I also remember you laughing at those charred Israeli bodies in those fires.

I don't think you like Jews.

• Upvote 2

To be honest son you said it was justice when a baby in Israel was stabbed to death, and I also remember you laughing at those charred Israeli bodies in those fires.

I don't think you like Jews.

Lies.

I rarely see you post authentic sources, you usually just spit a load of inflammatory sh*t and palm it off as the truth by claiming any one who doesn't believe it is an 'uncle tom' or a 'jew loving zionist'

your definition of authentic is debatable. any source's authenticity is debatable for that matter wether it be CNN or the guardian.

its the people behind the information that comes into question and the consistency.

thun i do not use any sources that "look down on black people". again thats just a scare tactic claim because you have nothing better to post.

Davis, David Brion, "Jews in the Slave Trade", in Culturefront

Drescher, Seymour, (EAJH) "Jews and the Slave trade", in Encyclopedia of American Jewish history, Volume 1, Stephen Harlan (Ed.),

Faber, Eli, Jews, Slaves, and the Slave Trade: Setting the Record Straight, New York University Press

Wiznitzer, Arnold, Jews in colonial Brazil, Columbia University Press, 1960.

to name a few, but its a common tactic by "jewish involvement in other holocausts deniers" to attack the person behind the information, NOT really being able to attack the information itself.

so wether or not something louis farrakhan, or ahmedjinadad said is factual be it that 1+1=2, or there was significant jewish involvement in slavery...they attack him as a person and bring up a so called controversial past, while the actual information that adding one to another one thing does infact equal two is not really disputed as a diversion tactic.

its a lame and tired tactic. if you want to dispute anything i have written, produce your evidence for it ..regardless of your sources. i dare you.

• Upvote 3

your definition of authentic is debatable. any source's authenticity is debatable for that matter wether it be CNN or the guardian.

its the people behind the information that comes into question and the consistency.

thun i do not use any sources that "look down on black people". again thats just a scare tactic claim because you have nothing better to post.

Davis, David Brion, "Jews in the Slave Trade", in Culturefront

Drescher, Seymour, (EAJH) "Jews and the Slave trade", in Encyclopedia of American Jewish history, Volume 1, Stephen Harlan (Ed.),

Faber, Eli, Jews, Slaves, and the Slave Trade: Setting the Record Straight, New York University Press

Wiznitzer, Arnold, Jews in colonial Brazil, Columbia University Press, 1960.

to name a few, but its a common tactic by "jewish involvement in other holocausts deniers" to attack the person behind the information, NOT really being able to attack the information itself.

so wether or not something louis farrakhan, or ahmedjinadad said is factual be it that 1+1=2, or there was significant jewish involvement in slavery...they attack him as a person and bring up a so called controversial past, while the actual information that adding one to another one thing does infact equal two is not really disputed as a diversion tactic.

its a lame and tired tactic. if you want to dispute anything i have written, produce your evidence for it ..regardless of your sources. i dare you.

Can you show and prove that it was mostly joo's that controlled the slave trade as you implied earlier in the thread

Muslims were involved in the slave trade but are you going to deny that too?

Give it a rest thinking joo's run the world and every aspect of society as you give way too much credit to people who you seem to fear

• Downvote 1