Holocaust

Symbol

What other facts do 'we' never get to hear? I was well aware of some Jews making deals with Nazis to save themselves

I don't see why you get to say 50 Millions Affs died in the slave trade when the consensus seems to be it was around 10-12 million

Why are you so right all the time eh? Tell me

who said im right all the time, i go by evidence of what is available to you and me

consensus by whom? white european historians yeh? the same ones who have lied thgugh their teeth about history

we expect to beleive them that they are accurate in their accounts for slavery deaths? when the europeans to this day avoid as much as possible the responsibility and atrocities that took place over 430 years..

so put it this way.. we know how evil humans can be, since we have been battered with the nazi holocaust to death

so these people were able to murder 6m in 4 years due to their apparent hatred for them

yet, there is no difference in the hatred white enslavers had for Africans

so they conducted a trade of human complete enslavement that lasted 430 years...

taking people from as far as Ethiopia and south african and transporting to carrib and the americas

imagine how many people wouldve died on the journey from all over africa to the main points of departure in West africa

the conditions they were kept while waiting for ships,

and then the actual journey itself....

even thoguh it wasnt to completely exterminate them as the nazis did, what concern would they have had for anyone who was ill, weak, or put up resistance in anyway?

Consider a whole bunch of Nick griffins as slavemasters and you are telling me that in over 400 years of this activity on a daily basis i am expected to be shocked that a figure as high as 50m deaths is unreasonable?

but i should instantly rip my clothes in anger and grief at the 'accurate' figure of 6m which we must all see as fact?

this is even though there is factual evidence of entire tribes being taken away all across africa.

you talk as if it was just an unfomfotable cruise ride...like easycruise, that only happened for a few years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mate I dont think they enslaved them for hatred

your a propper d*ckhead would gladly slap you up for them talks about the holocaust

they loved them didnt they.

i think you got a few other people to link and slap up before me tho.

ill just pick a ticket and wait my turn.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

your a propper d*ckhead would gladly slap you up for them talks about the holocaust

I lold

RE Slaves: I think they treated them in much the same way as any commodity to be traded and sold so inhumane and barbaricaly but I doubt it was out of hate for the black man.

RE Yourself:

Im saying, suck your mothers filthy flange through a macdonalds straw until she creams

• Upvote 2

This is why comparison doesn't work, slave deaths were generational, you could live out your, admittedly shoddy, existence to the end, rear children, live in huts and ting

Which is different to being shipped to a camp where your only purpose is to work till you physically can no longer work and then die of starvation of disease, or just be killed

What's the point of having slaves if you're just gonna merk em all off

I lold

RE Slaves: I think they treated them in much the same way as any commodity to be traded and sold so inhumane and barbaricaly but I doubt it was out of hate for the black man.

RE Yourself:

Im saying, suck your mothers filthy flange through a macdonalds straw until she creams

but they were denied all form of humanity, that is done out of hate m8 not just barbarism. and its even worse than the hatred for joos cos they were in their own coutnries minding their business. Germany was the best place for jewish people in europe just before 1939 so someone somewhere musta pissed off alot of people.

RE:myself...ewww , is that how you fantasise about aged 40+ women. each to his own still

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's failing in WW1 mate, there wasn't one King Jew who just upset everyone

thats the story as youve been told. part of the propaganda ive talked about.

Hitler blamed jewish bankers for ruining Germany, just as bankers in the UK, and US today (of which a disproportionate amount are joos) are being blamed for the worldwide recession right now.

• Downvote 3

but they were denied all form of humanity, that is done out of hate m8 not just barbarism. and its even worse than the hatred for joos cos they were in their own coutnries minding their business. Germany was the best place for jewish people in europe just before 1939 so someone somewhere musta pissed off alot of people.

Hitler blamed jewish bankers for ruining Germany, just as bankers in the UK, and US today (of which a disproportionate amount are joos) are being blamed for the worldwide recession right now.

This is the upper echelon of warped conspiracy theorys packed full of hatred for joo's

Can see you have Nick Griffin tendencys

• Downvote 1

This is the upper echelon of warped conspiracy theorys packed full of hatred for joo's

trust me once saw a brainwash video about 'the holocaust never happened' marvell obviously has similiar ideology. Come raand me and get your ideology left on the floor filthy nazi piece of sh*t

(although hes entitled to his own opinion)

• Upvote 1

Didn't you say you were done in this thread because all I see you is doing is making cheap shots then scurrying away for a while.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

trust me once saw a brainwash video about 'the holocaust never happened' marvell obviously has similiar ideology. Come raand me and get your ideology left on the floor filthy nazi piece of sh*t

you, thun and esquibex are just d*ckheads.

ive never denied the holocaust, but i am aware of the events that led up to it actually happening.

it doesnt make hitler any better for eventually doing it. it is just decribing facts. yeh yeh throw the names as you like

you cannot compare me to nick griffin. unlike racists like him, i have history on my side not some hysteria.

he can sit there shouting about immigration and being english, but my history tells me there have been black people on the UK isles for the last 3000yrs.

Germany was crippled by the powerful jewish bankers who went crying round the world about what hitler had done to their businesses.

when he came to power he removed most of the powerful jewish conglomerates that where in his view financially enslaving germany

and they got the west to boycott German goods backed by england, the US and france who had powerful jewish lobbies like they still have today, which eventually crippled the German economy and it was then that Hitler's plan to already go to war with europe, included a way of revenge on ALL jews in germany and his so called jewish solution.

i'm too intelligent for you to lump words and ideology i never subscribed to as a way of diverting attention and facts because of your own ignorance.

you, thun and esquibex are just d*ckheads.

ive never denied the holocaust, but i am aware of the events that led up to it actually happening.

it doesnt make hitler any better for eventually doing it. it is just decribing facts. yeh yeh throw the names as you like

you cannot compare me to nick griffin. unlike racists like him, i have history on my side not some hysteria.

he can sit there shouting about immigration and being english, but my history tells me there have been black people on the UK isles for the last 3000yrs.

Germany was crippled by the powerful jewish bankers who went crying round the world about what hitler had done to their businesses.

when he came to power he removed most of the powerful jewish conglomerates that where in his view financially enslaving germany

and they got the west to boycott German goods backed by england, the US and france who had powerful jewish lobbies like they still have today, which eventually crippled the German economy and it was then that Hitler's plan to already go to war with europe, included a way of revenge on ALL jews in germany and his so called jewish solution.

i'm too intelligent for you to lump words and ideology i never subscribed to as a way of diverting attention and facts because of your own ignorance.

You ignore all the historical facts

A simple vid crushes all your crazy hate theorys

• Downvote 1

Zundel hates the colour of your skin but as long as he hates joo's you will promote his vile filth

Your lost

Ernst Zündel was born in Bad Wildbad in Germany, and emigrated to Canada when he was 19. He would later spend most of his life in that country. Initially working as a graphic designer, he came to prominence as an activist against perceived “discrimination” against German-Canadians due to media bias. It was during this time that his openly neo-Nazi views became well known, especially with the publication of his antisemitic pamphlet “The Hitler We Loved and Why”.

Zündel is most famous for his denial of the Holocaust. In the 1970s he founded Samisdat Publications, devoting it to printing neo-Nazi and Holocaust denial material, such as the book “Did Six Million Really Die?”, which asserted that the Holocaust was made up by the Jews and the Allies as a pretext for the establishment of the State of Israel. Zündel has also published material obsessing over Allied “war crimes” during World War II (completely ignoring German war crimes) and openly supported Nazi war criminals. During the trial of Imre Finta, he told a survivor of the Holocaust who confronted him “Listen, yeah, we are gonna get you yet, don’t you worry.”