Mandem is it possible to achieve this pysique naturally?

PsychoEazy-E

Well yeah, u wouldnt have much else in your life thoughDiet would have to be mad clean, mad big, and u would have to be putting in SERIOUS work every day
I'm a strong eater, i just need more dedication when it comes to preparing my foodThinking of just bopping into iceland and my local butchers and stock up on alot of steak and chicken breasts

You can, but would take time and also to maintain it would be the main thing.Remember them man in US are training hard from a young age, spesh the NFL potentials, and the portions of food they have over there too and also how hard they are pushed in school.I remember seeing Reggie Bush at that NFL pro day event, benching about 100k x 25 or so, this is PRIOR to being drafted in the NFL, so he was prob about 19.

genetics is just hype tho isnt it. His mum and dad may be tiny.i think its an easy way to claim its natural. when you believe that then the next thing they say is white people are genetically more intelligenttheres gonna be guys wedger than him who were sh*t.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

genetics doesnt necessarily mean what genes your parents pass down as they change from generation to generation. remember like unless theres been bare incest in a family, your genetic genepool is mixed up and some genes stay dormant. me for example, i can always stay big without going to the gym because im genetically built that way but to get ripped i need to workout. I never used to work my arms when i was younger however my arms are 18 inches last time i checked and and they've shrunk cause i've worked out to reduce the mass to cut up

steroids are normal in high schools in america.

• Upvote 1

nah ozzie my food bills are shocking./obviously genetics are important, ur never gonna be a pro linebacker in the nfl if ur 5'9" are u.c/s tho ppl do use their genetics as an excuse to be mediocre the real question is could you perform at his level athletically which would be a no for the vast majority of human beings.most dont have the genetic potential.even fewer have the dedication/obsession/ambition.

when u get to that stage genetics might play a role but generally speaking it's overstated, people would rather blame their genetics for their sh*t physique than the 8 KFCs they had that week
Yea genetics are overstated, if you have a balanced diet and pump weights you will get bigger, genetics will play a part in you getting to your peak condition but most people on road ain't tryna go contests and sh*t.Sniper E is my boys bredrin, my bredrin say his diet ain't all that, guy just pumps weights constantly.17506009.jpgThe guy at the end was in the year below me at school, I don't know his diet I cant lie but I remember he was a slim bre.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA1lXhVf_Do