One In Five Young People Are Now Jobless

Mame Biram Diouf

This is a f*ck*ng joke and with less uni places now its going to lead to even more young people being unemployed and this doesn't even include all the people in college/uni struggling on the loan and can't find a job.

If your entering year 11 now and you see EMA has been scrapped, less uni places, and high unemployment you must just think wow what the f*ck am I going to do

Would love to see employment figures comparing children whose parents are upper class compared to lower class and see it debated in the commons f*ck*ng Tory cunts

They keep mentioning these apprenticeships but loads of them are in sh*t far away locations or are way over demanded to make a difference

Just going to lead to more people getting benefits and used to the feeling of doing nothing and getting something more crime more teenage pregnancies more killings

GREAT Britain

:Y:

• Downvote 1

not every job requires 3yrs experience

and in any case if you have worked for some time you may have transferable skills to blag and cover those yrs of experience reqd

its hard out there yes, but peolkle need to be resourceful, do things outside your comfort zone. sending 1 version of your CV for 4000 different jobs is not "working hard" actually it is..but its not working smart.

if mans are coming into the country with little english and studying at Gantaput Singh London university college and getting a decent job afterwards how much more you who was born here.

f*ck stats and tell yourself you're one of the remaining 4 WITH a job

//

and f*ck mame...ur now a marked man.

• Downvote 1

If you want a job LIE thats what I done for many jobs only checks they ever really do are CRB and they r lax with that

Job I am training for at the moment I am meant to have a degree I dont even have a GCSE nothing what so ever

learn to play the game

dont let the game play you

Ask Carlos (no ghetts) I was working in connexions for 18 months talking to people about qualifications, jobs, etc and I did not have squat

• Upvote 2

Lol at telling the truth when applying for a job. Even the jobs that want you to have experience will train you most of the time.

Certain employers nowadays are lazy and are looking to cut corners by trying to hire people who already have a vague idea what they are doing so that they can skrimp on training costs etc

If you want a job LIE thats what I done only checks they ever really do are CRB and they r lax with that

Job I am training for at the moment I am meant to have a degree I dont even have a GCSE nothing what so ever

learn to play the game

You for real? Meant to have a degree? I'm sure they check that sh*t before signing you up?

Lol at you sweating in your cubicle every time you go to work, just because 'Larry' from HR could phone you up at anytime asking to see your certificates :lol:

If you want a job LIE thats what I done for many jobs only checks they ever really do are CRB and they r lax with that

learn to play the game

Ask Carlos (no ghetts) I was working in connexions for 18 months talking to people about qualifications, jobs, etc and I did not have squat

END OF

MY SIS DONE HER MASTERS IN KINGS

I TOLD HER TO LIE LIE LIE

SHE LIED ABOUT HER GRADES THEY DONT CHECK THAT sh*t

/

COUPLE OF MY BOYS HAVE GOT INTO UNI WITHOUT EVEN A BTEC THROUGH LYING

if they do clock then minor innit

go on to the nx one

I temped here for a year and now have become a permenant member of staff for a year once I am qualified I am set

http://technews.am/conversations/jobserve-it/healthcareclinicalcoderclinicalcodingacclondon

I will be earning upto £300 to £500 a day

I will have the qualification which makes the degree void

I will be like this :lol::lol::lol: plus its like being a teacher so can take up jobs all over the world

WINNING

If you want a job LIE thats what I done only checks they ever really do are CRB and they r lax with that

learn to play the game

You for real? Meant to have a degree? I'm sure they check that sh*t before signing you up?

Lol at you sweating in your cubicle every time you go to work, just because 'Larry' from HR could phone you up at anytime asking to see your certificates :lol:

Best way to get ahead in my opinion.