One In Five Young People Are Now Jobless

Mame Biram Diouf

1 in 10,000,000 become a R.Branson

GL FELLAS

Actually it's more like 1 in 7,000,000

Then you factor in how many countries are in poverty

followed by how many people are of working age in the labour market/in education

followed by how many people actually try to start their own business

your chances of becoming the next Richard Branson are a lot better than 1 in 10,000,000

Even according to your terrible estimates, you still have a better chance of becoming the next Richard Branson than winning the lottery jackpot.

LETS GET OUR BRANSON ON LADS.

Every job i've had and applied for, required more than I had to offer.

Learn how to twang

its hard out there yes, but people need to be resourceful

They are unemployed because they listen to rap music. All 900000 of them. Bloody black wannabes.

If you want a job LIE thats what I done for many jobs only checks they ever really do are CRB and they r lax with that

Job I am training for at the moment I am meant to have a degree I dont even have a GCSE nothing what so ever

learn to play the game

dont let the game play you

Ask Carlos (no ghetts) I was working in connexions for 18 months talking to people about qualifications, jobs, etc and I did not have squat

If you want a job LIE thats what I done for many jobs only checks they ever really do are CRB and they r lax with that

Job I am training for at the moment I am meant to have a degree I dont even have a GCSE nothing what so ever

learn to play the game

dont let the game play you

Ask Carlos (no ghetts) I was working in connexions for 18 months talking to people about qualifications, jobs, etc and I did not have squat

END OF

MY SIS DONE HER MASTERS IN KINGS

I TOLD HER TO LIE LIE LIE

SHE LIED ABOUT HER GRADES THEY DONT CHECK THAT sh*t

/

COUPLE OF MY BOYS HAVE GOT INTO UNI WITHOUT EVEN A BTEC THROUGH LYING

if they do clock then minor innit

go on to the nx one

to be honest, i was in the same boat, i wen to Uni without possessing the required grades in the right subjects, but i impressed enough in the interviews to pass through,

same as the job i just got made redundant from, i was told that my Application form wasn't great at all, However in the interview i won them over, (thankfully my application form writing skills have improved greatly since i was 18 so....)

but moral of the story is, get your interview technique sorted and you can go places, Just like i said in the riot thread and others had said in here,

Learn to play the game, by the rules that those in charge inforce,

on the article, I'm not really shocked at all by it, thought it'd be more tbh, and it doesnt really say much, what is a "Young person" by their reckoning,

and also opening poster the apprenticship schemes may have a lot wrong with them, but availbility isnt really one of them tbh, take it from someone who used to get them for young people,

businesses are falling over themselves to offer them out, due to what ever benifits they recieve from doing so,

on occasions i've got my ex-manager to write to both the national grid and Bmw to both extend the application date and also to try and offer additional places, and both did so.

the problem i had was motivating the young people in question to follow through with attending and taking it all seriously,

(no i'm not saying all young people are like this)

however i'd say it could be argued that close to 1 in 5 young people in the country maybe dont want to work, which is why i thought it'd say more than that is out of work.