BIG BROTHER 2011 - Channel 5

Mic Man

Didn't watch last night, but why have they put Fayes sister in the house, sounds shit and is going to dead the show off.

One of the main reasons this BB has been good is because all the people in the house are fairly normal, on channel 4 they used to try and put the most outrageous weirdo's in the house which in turn made the show shit for most part.

proper gnna dead off the show

thats like double the voting power each week

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Lol @ anton and Arden getting hype when girls aloud dropped

I reckon fayes sister is pissed because she knows he's just using Faye to desperately hide the fact that he's is a raging faggot I just watched the clip of him kissing Tom and the way he picked him up and fell on him he wanted that bad

Some disgusting shit allow these undercover batty boys running around putting there shit poking cocks in perfectly good vagina

• Upvote 6

aaron has this show wrapped now

he knows it doesnt matter who he is up against they are gone

Antons gameplan would of been sick if he wasnt a c*nt(nothing wrong with being a c*nt)

oh shit

its a wrap

hate when they do stuff like this

id love to work for BB

I reckon fayes sister is pissed because she knows he's just using Faye to desperately hide the fact that he's is a raging faggot I just watched the clip of him kissing Tom and the way he picked him up and fell on him he wanted that bad

Some disgusting shit allow these undercover batty boys running around putting there shit poking cocks in perfectly good vagina

you see when he said to tom your making me jealous flirting with anton and jay, then he clocks the cameras and is like we cant have this convo, then acts like a d*ck to tom thereafter

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

you see when he said to tom your making me jealous flirting with anton and jay, then he clocks the cameras and is like we cant have this convo, then acts like a d*ck to tom thereafter

Truss I don't get why the public haven't clocked he's a an ashamed closet dweller, gay men that like a woman now and then are bisexual but straight men who like a bit of man now and then are not bisexual they are in denial

Lol@ Jay getting proper baffed by arrons bitch antics he really can't understand why any man would act like that not talking to man and crying in the corner...dumb Geordie hasn't clocked these are the trates of a pansy homo that's why, don't get how anton hasn't lifted his skirt about this...just another thing to add the list of reasons why anton is NOT the guy he thinks he is or is even the guy he trying to portray

Smh yet still one of the most entertaining series in a long while lol

Aaron is a top FAGGOT.

I actually think Anton will be alright for nominations.

Most of them nominated Faye, and she also nominated Anton, so she can't say shit to him about being snakey AT ALL.

Most of the housemates like him as well, which is baffling but obviously we get to see his antics.

anyone wanna go to that big bro bit onthe side tonite they jus asked me to go but i gotta work

This week we are joined by How Clean is your House presenter - Kim Woodburn, The Apprentice’s - Stuart Baggs, 90’s pop star Shola Ama, Ex BB housemates: Nikki Graham, Victor, David, Tashie and Maisy.

dunno who's there today though

see if they let u talk lol