Knew we would lose

MetaFives

Not even surprised by this result.Two Liverpool fans at work asked me today what I'd think the result would be, just told them "It would not surprise me if we lost".Frimpong you could see was going to get sent off, that first yellow and the warning after had it set in stone plus its just our luck this season having two players sent off in the first two games along with a idiotic fool of a player for stamping. Our list of players out continues to grow by the game, having so many players out for next weekends clash against Man Utd is beyond a joke, we should NEVER have allowed ourselves to be in this kind of mess.For everything Wenger has done to this club I praise the man but right now I can't help but call him a f*ck*ng prick, he KNOWS he has to spend and improve this team but why won't he? The Nasri situation is more in his court than ours, we've left more than one offer on the table without breaking the wage structure, the offer has been around for a long time, now he doesn't want to be here so what do you do? Sell?I never thought we would be like this under Wenger however I guess after the last couple years of over-achieving (to an extent) in the league this was going to happen sooner rather than later, hopefully what we seen over the past week is a wake up call and business is concluded ASAP or we are f*cked more than ever.Losing Wednesday night would be disastrous.

Getting to the point where I'm thinking we need Europa League more than we need Champions League TBH.
You're dumb still.Kneejerks are coming out the cloest at the moment.We deserved to win todayRobbed by an offside decision and RVP let us down in a big game again.Everything was in place today for a good draw maybe a late winner.Happy with what we have tbhOur fans need to shut the f*ck up booing the team, who do they think they are?
  • Downvote 4

Getting to the point where I'm thinking we need Europa League more than we need Champions League TBH.
You're dumb still.Kneejerks are coming out the cloest at the moment.We deserved to win todayRobbed by an offside decision and RVP let us down in a big game again.Everything was in place today for a good draw maybe a late winner.Happy with what we have tbhOur fans need to shut the f*ck up booing the team, who do they think they are?
Didn't deserve to win, but definately didn't deserve to lose.

this season is going to be sick. When stat is calling wengs a f*ck*ng prick you know its getting mad. We simply have to go through on Wednesday. Dont care about papering over cracks we havent got much paper left.Manutd game is going to be emotional

Stat can f*ck off tbh,He's no more Arsenal than Rsonist as far as I'm concerned.You soon see the true fans in times of need.I can count about 10-15 regulars on here who've already thrown in the towl.Lots of people talking sh*t about squad not being strong enough?Frimpong dominated the game, he would have cost £20m in the market.The only person we need is the support of fans.Not like cunts booing and saying spend your f*ck*ng money every 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Stat can f*ck off tbh,He's no more Arsenal than Rsonist as far as I'm concerned.You soon see the true fans in times of need.I can count about 10-15 regulars on here who've already thrown in the towl.Lots of people talking sh*t about squad not being strong enough?Frimpong dominated the game, he would have cost £20m in the market.The only person we need is the support of fans.Not like cunts booing and saying spend your f*ck*ng money every 5 minutes.
Says the guy who was posting the "Spend some f*ck*ng money" video earlier in the week and in his sighttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/52002-spend-some-f*ck*ng-money/Money must be spent, players are needed, the squad needs a boost.I don't agree with all the booing, I'm not one to do that, there is other ways to show your displeasure at the team.Never doubt my love for this club.
  • Upvote 2

Lehmann is a prick for not slapping wenger when he came back last season brahThe way our DMs has downgraded from vieira, gilberto, flamini and diarra to frimpong and song has been emotional. Wenger needs to stop being a bitch and start buying experienced players, not a bunch of 16 year olds for him to molest while squillaci guards the showers.Either he starts buying next week or he pulls out some last minute transfers like in 2006 with gallas, baptista and denilson.

frimpong grew into the game but ofc he's still young and rash and the red card could be seen from a mile awhile.we're barely going to register in the champions leaguegetting knocked out early would be for the best, would allow us to concentrate on the league and keep the squad from getting over stretched.would put a halt to signing big name talent but it's not like we're a face or two away from glory.basically delusions of grandeur is not good.

Theo Walcott has no brain... Needs to stop putting his efforts into writing childrens stories and start putting in hours on the training ground especially how to run with a ball at his feet.We need Wilshere back ASAP missed his creativity in the middle of the park, Ramsey looks jaded, smh at writing him off though, you man really are something else.On the plus side I though Jenkinson played well, Miquel looks very promising imo and is very assured on the ball, these barca lads really are a class above in terms of techincal quality. Just hope he can cope with the physicality of the game. Frimpong needs to control his temperament but he will come good with time and experience. I called it before the game that he was going to get sent off, just knew it. TV5 had a sick game as usual, bossed Carrol's life. Szczesny also had a quality game, smh at some pundits calling for us to sign a goalkeeper, guy is sick and Arsenal thru n thru. Would have loved to see Chamberlain or Ryo on tbh, especially at 1-0 down.

• Upvote 1