What problems have your friends got you in?

I was reading thishttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/32626-got-moved-to-last-nite/page__st__20and it made me think of a particular incident.I was out with some friends, 1 of them has a very short fuse.So we were walking and saw another group of guys, bout 7/8 of them, 3 of us :D My boy spots 1 of them and man are swapping looks.My boy goes "what's this guy's problem, what's he staring at?" :D The guy is clocking but walks past, going on his way.My boy stops and turns round and repeats the same thing.The guy, now gone past us, stops and walks towards my bredrin and goes"What are you talking about, go home"Put's his hand on my boy to turn him roundMy boy kicks off "Don't f*ck*ng touch me, you mad?"1 of the other group sees what is happening and pulls my boy away.The guy my boy was clocking says to me"What is his problem?"I shake my headSo a next 2 man that are in this other group come from nowhere seeing the hype and it really kicks off1 of the new guys says to my boy"do you wanna end up in the river?"Hype HypeThe other new guy is hyping differently, the new 2 are blowing this sh*t up, 1 grabs a champagne bottle and runs toward my boyI can see what is gonna happen and shout"YO, f*ck THAT, LOW HIM"The guy turns towards me and says"What you gonna do about it?"Before I could say anything the rest of his man say"Nah nah, he's safe, he's safe"So the guy pausesPolice come running from round the corner and them man run off, seems they were causing some next trouble just before, but it could have been so different.My boy got a chastising in the car on the way home believe, still wouldn't admit he was in the wrong :D What heat have your people got you into or nearly got you into?

wayyyyy too many to mention.... very similar story to that but ended up with one my boys front tooth being knocked out. by a next guy that i also knew. so was stuck bang in the middle. but yeah the guy who got his tooth knocked out, him and one other, every time we went out with them there would be fights. sometimes we wouldnt even make it to any club, had a fight before the car got parked. they had some on going beef with a group of romanians for about a year. then that died, and then was ongoing with some asians for another few months then another group. just trouble magnets. would be here all night typing about just those 2 alone.

about 20 of us walking randomly, no idea where we were going, majority white there were about 5 blacksget on the tube to Buckhurst Hill, randomly stand outside for like 30 seconds tryna work out where we're going and 5 police cars come up, got the usual "trouble in the area, we match description" excusecouple guys started hyping, so they gt searched, I was just there chattin to one female officer eating crisps.so many times something like that has happened when I was like 13-15, and Ive still never been searched, I always seemed to talk them out of it while they search others

Guest phonecharger

thank god i dont roll with any trouble makers/that whole watching next man is soo last decade these days i cant stare at a mans face for no more than 3 seconds to check if i know himcouldnt give a f*ck if hes watchin, that sh*t is gay mon

last year in shoreditch came out of aquarium was chillin with a chick and walked up a bit, got a phonecall to walk back to outside the club to go home so we walk down and see one of my boys arguing with some next guys these times im f*cked out my face n dunno whats going on, people start shoutin, but his brother then picks up a bottle and smashes it over the back of one guys head, he collapses, beef ensues for a few minutes all over the road, we chase the boys off, sirens, feds, nicked, etcanother time we were driving in the car coming back from bicester or ashford with shopping and this car pulls up next to us on the motorway and bottle guy (from above story) makes a face at them or suttin and they start screwin us, (4 of us in 1 car, 3 guys and a chick in theres) and one cracked out wiley lookin brudda in passenger seat winds down his window and dashes a drink or can at our car and starts hyping with "what! what!" or something so we quickly wind our windows down and dash whatever we can at them and they drop back, go behind us and start full beaming us trying to make us crash so we slow down a bit then they go in front and swirving in front of us driving like f*ck*ng crackheads so we tell them to pull over, they speed off, theres a few cars in front so we dunno where they are, come to a round about now and we see them parked up and outside one of them has his hand clasped like he has a strap and another one dashes a stone or something so we go around the round a bout again and try to run them over, they dodge, we jump out the whip (this happened the day my boy got back from thailand and we had a tazer and me and my boy had a kosh) and bottle guy just runs up the the first guy and smacks his head with the kosh the chick starts screaming and my boy is poppin off some superpower tazer pap pap pap pap pap one guy ran away and i hit one in the knee with the kosh as i wasnt lookin to brain damage anyone we smash their windows in and dent the car up and bounce, whole thing lasted about 60 seconds lol pure adrenaline but really unnecessarythe guy who started both has calmed down a lot since coming out of jail, no beef when we've been out or in napa, but his brother and our other boy have been into 5 fights in the past year and luckily we were not involved, some people just cant help fighting once drunk

Only one time I can recall in college, my boy flipped out (usually the calmest guy) and destroyed some younger. He called 4 of his olders, who turned out to be the most un-threatening guys in the human race, me, him and some yardie kid drummed them out pretty fast. Glad it didn't escalate after that though.

one guy was just f*ckin clueless always rubbin people up the wrong way doin stupid sh*t like chattin up some girl while her man is there etcit got to the stage where everyone knew he was just an idiot when he was drunk so we would just split up any potential fight rather than jumping inhes still a sound guy but our lives went different ways. hes long term unemployed life has not amounted to much spends too much time drinking and generally kicking about in the streets

certain incidents that i got into in my younger days would make for much better scenes then those of fictional films like adulthood.1 guy in particular wernt even my bedrin didnt even really talk to him but he was a fringe squad member of one team and so was i so whenever there was a big link up..... and every man was together 100% guaranteed he would start some trouble and get away from the action long before the serious sh*t erupted.... one of those butter wouldnt melt in the mouth guys.dont wanna be too bait coz i iknow theres bare guys from the bits but i remember one time man kicked some girl in the head when she was on the floor fighting a next girl and he was out of there before theres a massive brawl in the street with our team and some next olders..... someone got stabbed....bare feds..... had to hop over bare gardens from enfield town to edmonton.... police helicopter all searching.... and the guys we ended up beefing with all after man coz there bedrin got shanked.

Remember one incident in Camden some time ago...was out with my good friend and a few other guys we knowMy friend tends to get a bit mouthy wen he drinks...so we must of walked out of one bar we were all in...we saw a gang of guys by the bus stop just screwing us..so he must of said something to them (cant remember what now)..after a while..nuff "do suttin's" and "and whats" then arms started swinging between the 2 groups..was madnessOnly a short altercation between us and them...but it was case of me dragging my boy away calming him down...whilst the rest were hyped....next day he phones me apologising over the situation...but that afternoon i met him again and showed him them things he cant be down....he's now calmed down alot since then