FAO SCHWAGGA DONS

JOHN DOE

DID YOU BANG A SOUTH LONDON TING FIRST LINK??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. DID YOU BANG A SOUTH LONDON TING FIRST LINK?

• YH CAZ
    • NAH GEE

AND BTW MY SPENDING ABILTITY AMONGST THE GENERAL STANDARD AMONGST MY PEERS MAKES ME AN UBERSCHWAGGA DON

SO TAKE UR HATE AWAY JAPPO

Don't lie. Your girlfriend demands 70% of your income and gives it to her pimp, Lens and few other dudes.

:lol: :lol:

How are you going to meet a random dude online who has banged your girl lol.

The levels are non-existent at this point.

• Upvote 1

especially from a guy that took his tag name from an established female mc

:/

LOL LMAO LMFAO LOLMAO LOLMFAO PMSL PMSLOL PMSLMFAO PMSLOLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arent u the same guy who when the rebore shiesty guy uploaded a strap u got shook and apologised

Nope, that is not me. But the fact is this: You are the guy who wanted to spy on your woman because you thought you was an alpha male and that she worshipped the ground you walk when, then reality hit when you realised you are the piece on the side and the ordering you and abusing you doesn't turn her on, but just her way of expressing her lack of respect for you.

can the "hacked into an ex of mine's facebook" topic be moved here, it appears certain users haven't read it and he's being spared because of the room it's in.

it's no longer about love and life and is now an exposure topic, which makes it prime time vip2 whatever room material

• Upvote 1

can the "hacked into an ex of mine's facebook" topic be moved here, it appears certain users haven't read it and he's being spared because of the room it's in.

it's no longer about love and life and is now an exposure topic, which makes it prime time vip2 whatever room material

Also while we're here John Doe (aka Special K) is also the dude who received head from a man dressed in a burka believing it was a woman.