Just ordered the goods

PsychoEazy-E

Novaldrex, Tren, Testosterone phrospate and Dianabol. Got Novaldrex from Muscleworks Indian receptionist tried charging me an extra ten quid on a slyI know certain niggas here are on the gear aswell, gayle? carpe? and that breh that plays for london blitz? PM me some tips cos i swear you man are some wedge steroid f*ckersMY MAIN CONCERN: Will the gains be permanent?Some of you have seen a shot of me from my other thread and i've got the more ripped look but im looking to take it to another level this summer. I'll postm ore recent pics when i get back from thhe barbers in about 2 hoursLoading up on steak, chicken tuna, brown rice and sweet potatoes aswell.This winter's gains>>>>>This guy think's he's the next zyzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw57lbXwHBA

NAH son, im the heir to the throne, RIP Zyzz but I will be continuing your legacy with my ultimate greek god, sculpted to perfection.

make sure u do the proper ict & pct.talk to someone who properly knows their sh*t.muscletalk is prob better bet for online advice.
ndeed, I would also advise you to speak to guys at ur gym who does cycles, contest guys would be the best for advice and also sources, i dont trust buying stuff online

Novaldrex, Tren, Testosterone phrospate and Dianabol. Got Novaldrex from Muscleworks Indian receptionist tried charging me an extra ten quid on a slyI know certain niggas here are on the gear aswell, gayle? carpe? and that breh that plays for london blitz? PM me some tips cos i swear you man are some wedge steroid f*ckersMY MAIN CONCERN: Will the gains be permanent?Some of you have seen a shot of me from my other thread and i've got the more ripped look but im looking to take it to another level this summer. I'll postm ore recent pics when i get back from thhe barbers in about 2 hoursLoading up on steak, chicken tuna, brown rice and sweet potatoes aswell.This winter's gains>>>>>NAH son, im the heir to the throne, RIP Zyzz but I will be continuing your legacy with my ultimate greek god, sculpted to perfection.
:Dive never been on gear, and never will, i achieved my gains the proper way, and ive not even touched a protein shake since feb/march just natural food and training, the only 'gear' i use is Amino acids, Multivitamins and ZMA. The rest is just a controlled diet high enough in protein, low carbs and good fats This was taken late last year when i was taking shakes and about 200g of protein a daytors1c.jpgand this below was taken a few weeks ago, having been off shakes since early in the year , less water retained due to cardio and the humid US/Brasil/African sun.newaugh.jpg
MY MAIN CONCERN: Will the gains be permanent?
They will never be permanent, and thats the biggest problem with novice users who are not in competeititive regular sports (what an irony), or competitive bodybuilding, or just seasoned roid heads who've been doing it for over 10yrs+.the Gains you make are almost guaranteed to be lost in about the same amount of time you made them unless you stay on it, and thats assuming that you will get your required calorie intake right and consistently.ive been around gear however, for a long time through my cousins and friend's who have competed, and i will honestly tell you that its a waste of money if you do not fall into one of the categories ive described above. you can spend the same £300-500+ you may be spending on your gear cycle on good quality protein, + mass gainers and Food money and keep those gains. once your cycle ends, within 6-8 weeks you will start to lose some strength, physically you will be retaining more water than muscle with that list of gear. by the by the 4th month..you will be lucky to maintain the amount youve already lostand all it takes is one or two weeks out of gym for any unfroseen reason..and your strength will drop drastically.by the 6-8th month, if you dont spend the same amount on a similar or stronger cycle you will be probably just about 10-20% stronger than you were when you first started, but the most noticable thing will be your physical size difference...and thats when they it becomes clear u were on something. The common thing is for guys once on gear to keep pushing what they could on gear and then pop goes that muscle and injury and then you're out of gym for weeks, come back and you're back to square one. i dont know about your finances but its an expensive thing, and you have to keep on it to make the gains. and dont get me wrong, you will definately hear the other side of pple using this everyday blah blah...but 95% of those guys are just fat/big wrestler build types who are too lazy to ever really get cut cos it takes more work than sticking injections up your ass. the 5% who use gear and can keep the bodybuilder/athletic look only used gear to be a boost to the already super strict gym/diet discipline they already had before going on gear. p.s. Then there's the fact that you dont know how your body will react to this stuff over the long term, and the possible abcess you could get if the injection process ever goes wrong. Roids on their own dont have any real known health issues, but you're injecting Oil into your blood stream week after week. the top bodybuilders now dont even use stuff like test propriante, they use newer far more expensive stuff.
  • Upvote 2

Novaldrex, Tren, Testosterone phrospate and Dianabol. Got Novaldrex from Muscleworks Indian receptionist tried charging me an extra ten quid on a slyI know certain niggas here are on the gear aswell, gayle? carpe? and that breh that plays for london blitz? PM me some tips cos i swear you man are some wedge steroid f*ckersMY MAIN CONCERN: Will the gains be permanent?Some of you have seen a shot of me from my other thread and i've got the more ripped look but im looking to take it to another level this summer. I'll postm ore recent pics when i get back from thhe barbers in about 2 hoursLoading up on steak, chicken tuna, brown rice and sweet potatoes aswell.This winter's gains>>>>>NAH son, im the heir to the throne, RIP Zyzz but I will be continuing your legacy with my ultimate greek god, sculpted to perfection.
:Dive never been on gear, and never will, i achieved my gains the proper way, and ive not even touched a protein shake since feb/march just natural food and training, the only 'gear' i use is Amino acids, Multivitamins and ZMA. The rest is just a controlled diet high enough in protein, low carbs and good fats This was taken late last year when i was taking shakes and about 200g of protein a daytors1c.jpgand this below was taken a few weeks ago, having been off shakes since early in the year , less water retained due to cardio and the humid US/Brasil/African sun.newaugh.jpg
MY MAIN CONCERN: Will the gains be permanent?
They will never be permanent, and thats the biggest problem with novice users who are not in competeititive regular sports (what an irony), or competitive bodybuilding, or just seasoned roid heads who've been doing it for over 10yrs+.the Gains you make are almost guaranteed to be lost in about the same amount of time you made them unless you stay on it, and thats assuming that you will get your required calorie intake right and consistently.ive been around gear however, for a long time through my cousins and friend's who have competed, and i will honestly tell you that its a waste of money if you do not fall into one of the categories ive described above. you can spend the same £300-500+ you may be spending on your gear cycle on good quality protein, + mass gainers and Food money and keep those gains. once your cycle ends, within 6-8 weeks you will start to lose some strength, physically you will be retaining more water than muscle with that list of gear. by the by the 4th month..you will be lucky to maintain the amount youve already lostand all it takes is one or two weeks out of gym for any unfroseen reason..and your strength will drop drastically.by the 6-8th month, if you dont spend the same amount on a similar or stronger cycle you will be probably just about 10-20% stronger than you were when you first started, but the most noticable thing will be your physical size difference...and thats when they it becomes clear u were on something. The common thing is for guys once on gear to keep pushing what they could on gear and then pop goes that muscle and injury and then you're out of gym for weeks, come back and you're back to square one. i dont know about your finances but its an expensive thing, and you have to keep on it to make the gains. and dont get me wrong, you will definately hear the other side of pple using this everyday blah blah...but 95% of those guys are just fat/big wrestler build types who are too lazy to ever really get cut cos it takes more work than sticking injections up your ass. the 5% who use gear and can keep the bodybuilder/athletic look only used gear to be a boost to the already super strict gym/diet discipline they already had before going on gear. p.s. Then there's the fact that you dont know how your body will react to this stuff over the long term, and the possible abcess you could get if the injection process ever goes wrong. Roids on their own dont have any real known health issues, but you're injecting Oil into your blood stream week after week. the top bodybuilders now dont even use stuff like test propriante, they use newer far more expensive stuff.
Thanks for the advice brosephhere is a recent shot of me2h2kt45.jpg2ypitc4.jpgNeed more mass hoping a few cycles can get me there, would you ever consider steroids?Looking good btw

i cant write all that and then say i would consider using gear. but i made an informed descision about it and got to know how it works andwether its worth the process. i know i can add a stone or more easily in months of hard training and diet, so there's no appeal for me to use anything elseyou already have a good size and all you need is to increase your calories to get you where you want to get. it will be slower, but last longer. and is safer