sj

gj

UR SICKAAAAAA

You're tryna make ViP2 Buss Comersh

/

http://soundcloud.com/dstldn/letitgormxunfinishedclip

new rule...vocal a beat that aint yours...then make a remix of it *shrugs* lol

Let It Go Instrumenal remix *not finished*

set me an mp3 of that instrumental plz, would be nice to have in the background while i smoke some shisha

looooool pirate

mate im not surprised or bothered

been doing this for years can you imagine the sort of cusses people dropped back about 5-6 ago on rwd, DC++ etc?

these days i know my music is good and that some people rate it

100+ plays since i posted this last night

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

man said after the p like brisco

fjo

jkgsdj

gjsgj

sj

gj

UR SICKAAAAAA

You're tryna make ViP2 Buss Comersh

/

http://soundcloud.com/dstldn/letitgormxunfinishedclip

new rule...vocal a beat that aint yours...then make a remix of it *shrugs* lol

Let It Go Instrumenal remix *not finished*

set me an mp3 of that instrumental plz, would be nice to have in the background while i smoke some weed

You shouldn't be fucking around in your twenties doing worthless shit

Time flys

I just hope for you that the ship hasn't sailed too soon.

-

Little bit of advice and this isn't meant to be soul destroying

But as a record label there are youngsters out there 14-17 who have incredible talent for music that have had a hard life who have stories to tell, the fact they are so young means the product has longevity and potential to explode.

Not trying to sound rude but with the majority of money comes from 11-16 year olds who relentlessly buy music.

You don't have any appeal, you're not going to drive the market with creative ideas, you haven't got anything they can relate to.

Wheres your unique selling point?

All I'm seeing is a 25+ lad whose confused and wants to try an give music a shot because he's heard you can make it big like Tinchy, Chipmunk etc

Well sorry to burst your bubble but these people were creating new waves, new sounds, new fashion and lyrics that controlled the environment, they had an ability to connect with their audience on a mass scale.

You my friend will be in job centre in 12 months time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look at DST as an example,

Hes been doing Music since he's left school and hasn't even played infront of a 250 people.

It took Chipmunk, Wiley, Shabba D, Eksman, So Solid about maybe 12-18 months from their takeoff to start playing infront of thousands of people, thousands of sales etc.

You just gotta know when somethings not for you.

My theory is, if you haven't sold at least 5,000 records within your first 18 months then choose another career path.

If people don't want to know when you're at your most trendy, vibrant and marketable they don't want to know you 5 years down the line with no progress.

No send to DST, SKOLA, Brisco or that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1