Video Thread (No Music Vids)

Bobby Reds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hydbHB1nF5E

the breakdance :rofl:

taking L's all over the gaff

http://www.youtube.com/user/securityofone/videos?view=0

Imcherokeejack 3 days ago

is that purnell? lol he's like a reoccurring character in a sitcom thats always getting punked.

lol at 1.35 in that last vid. "it raining out ere boi, cant 'it u wit no tasa, u trippin!"

Feel like Im watching some real life Boondocks.

I wouldn't even waste my time or energy on the dumb bitch.

Cause you know how it would go if you laid a hand on her. They mocked and filmed her instead and she had a meltdown. Job done.

Unless you're one of them guys with not much going on in your life. Allow hitting her and potentially fucking up your own life.

Cause you know how it would go if you laid a hand on her. They mocked and filmed her instead and she had a meltdown. Job done.

Unless you're one of them guys with not much going on in your life. Allow hitting her and potentially fucking up your own life.

bruv

i  dont give a fuck

I wouldnt take that from a guy so why would i from her?

shout at me, say things, even throw racial slurs, i dont give a fuck, ill be calm while i pull up one Troy Ave track

dont put your hands on me and spit on me and think i give a fuck about a meltdown, we all have problems, dont ask for more

:/

Would scream citizens arrest before smacking her chin tbf