Implants

BLACK VICTIM

Not breast implants but the ones you (girls) get in your arm to stop getting pregnant, one girl showed me hers last night and i felt it... errrr i felt sick and partly because I clocked how brazen that bosh behaviour is, her sister has one too. So I'm guessing these implant chicks think they can just beat bareback willy nilly now or suttin, it does make me smh.It has proper put me off her and she wants me to take her out and do stuff but I'm thinking to somehow just secure the beats without spending money/too much time on her because I cannot be wifeying a bosh or a girl who is so free with her cooch. So what do you lot reckon about the implant thing then? Oh and another thing, the only other girl I know with one had it like 2 years ago and was a mega bosh with rumours of prostitution flying about so yeah...

• Downvote 4

Thats like saying girls on the pill are all slags, it's just a form of contraception.
This
someone once told me an alpha male will never breed with a woman who has used chemical contraception, his childrens health is more important than his whores quest for total and constant pleasure, so whilst you may feel free to say thats not a slag, i will call that a LOOSE GOOSE to validate these geese and treat them as people is kind of irresponsible but hey if you want to spend your money on free pros that is up to youpill is in the same category as tattoos, alcohol and smoking, any women who uses these devices cannot be considered serious in the longterm imoyou may think my view is not the popular view therefore it is wrong, thats up to you alsojust dont come crying at me when your youth is out here looking like harvey
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thats like saying girls on the pill are all slags, it's just a form of contraception.
This
someone once told me an alpha male will never breed with a woman who has used chemical contraception, his childrens health is more important than his whores quest for total and constant pleasure, so whilst you may feel free to say thats not a slag, i will call that a LOOSE GOOSE to validate these geese and treat them as people is kind of irresponsible but hey if you want to spend your money on free pros that is up to youpill is in the same category as tattoos, alcohol and smoking, any women who uses these devices cannot be considered serious in the longterm imoyou may think my view is not the popular view therefore it is wrong, thats up to you alsojust dont come crying at me when your youth is out here looking like harvey
So girls who have been with their long term partners and then go on the pill are loose?:D943222736d1297790719-i3d-server-do-you-play-most-css-not-sure-if-stupid f*ck*ng prick-just-very-stupid.jpg