Implants

BLACK VICTIM

I would find it a bit odd having such a long term solution to avoid pregnancy if the girl wasn't in a long term relationship, or had been in one.Agree with Social minus the controversy.
people have been doing the above for yearssocial makes some incredibly stupid generalisation revealing how simple minded he isthen someone comes and presents a more sensible version of what he's actually saying, and then everyone acts like this new thing is what he really always meant. It's not.you do not agree with social.Social is saying ANY girl for WHATEVER the reason who takes the pill/injection/drinks/has a tattoo is a whore. There are no exceptions to this rule. Even though a lot of girls who take the pill do so for reasons that have nothing to do with sex, like helping to reduce the pain of their periods. But hey i guess even girls who have never had any kind of interaction with a man can be whores too. To social taking the pill = whore. end of story.You are saying there are some circumstances where that sort of contraception is okay and other circumstances where it doesn't speak well of a girl. That is what every other person in this thread is saying.

I'm on the pill and have been with my partner for four years. I'm just not ready for a child yet, hardly makes me a slag.Plus some women have really bad period pains and the pill helps with that
noone asked women to come through with their subjective opinion on wether they are slags or not,thats a fairly pointless exercise.hardly think your going to change any1s opinion with this brief heartwarming tale anywaybest to just live yr lifethe pill does the same thing as steroids, its a chemical alteration of your natural hormones with a dangerous range of unpredictable side effects. just like i would be weary of the mental situation of a guy using steroids i would be hugely aware of the decision making flaws of a potential partner who was a pill head. and the 'every one does it so its ok' argument doesnt really hold any weight with me, i have never relied on gen pop as a logical or analytical judge or jury im afraid.in conclusion to op's question, a woman who uses implant or pill is a more responsible type of bosh in terms of unwanted pregnancy, but not much more than this. in fact she has probably taken this action after going through the rigmarole of several abortions already.
Roids is different./You chat sh*t, genuinely chat sh*t!

Uncle Wasteman is making me fully back Kaygee. Taking pill does not equal whore. A slag who sleeps with a lot of people. I find it really stupid that he thinks this. Yes, certain pills have side effects but not enough to cry about. How are you going to call someone a hoe because they take the pill to ease their heavy period pain? There is nothing wrong with a woman who is in love with her boyfriend/husband to be on the pill so she can feel her boyfriend/husband and likewise.Disclaimer:Pull out FTW

also any girl who used a microwave or dishwasher sets alarm bells ringinglets keep it traditional peoplelol @ this thread and how so many ppl cant even stay in their lanesgot ppl like justin calling me a wasteman, an honest to goodness mongoloidso glad to be on the opposing team with the clear minded and respectable fellows who are agreeing with aspects of what im sayingreally cannot care for the opinions of heroes i see you as ridiculous human beingsas for the women its a lol, ive said from the outset that i dont represent the majority as my tastes are more refined,fully aware of this.i have the misfortune to be highly selective, say a prayer for me if any of you talk to the Lord .its funny that u got the same chicks out there in another thread saying they only respect the selective man and deem him to have power, but that is all out the window when the selection process rules them to be sublevellaugh.gif then the guy is just a clown, cant say im surprised as i am familiar with how women operate, driven by a blind vanity but im not even trying to involve women in this conversation there input is kind of void in this discussion as far as im concerned. not expecting evry1 to agree with me, but its heartwarming to hear some guys out there are using there cranial device and in touch with reality, however ugly it may or may not be.good luck out there bros

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:lol:Social>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________Firstly, I get & understand exactly where man's coming from but it seems ALOT of you don't simply because YOU LOT are trying to see/judge the world via generally accepted view points instead of the differing perspective social is coming with.Secondly, HIS selection criteria for the creme dela creme specimen of a female & what HE equates as a whore differs from the masses which again many of you refuse to acknowledge based on YOUR own & general definitions/experieces/biasness because of your relationship status which more time is filled with socially given ways to conduct yourselves. /Anyway, right or wrong, f*ck what a next man/woman thinks about the relationship your in. His views shouldn't define YOUR relationships. If ppl thought on the same wavelength social's statement won't have been entertained as long as it has been.:D @ ppl trying to prove social wrong when man made it clear from the jump where he stands. Be it for stopping painful periods or stopping pregnancies etc HE doesn't care about the reasons why females take implants/pills etc.:D @ how worked up ppl are getting.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think it's a debate, I don't think anyone is trying to prove anyone wrong, everyone here knows opinions are subjective.People are just offering their opinions and trying to reach an understanding or common ground on views, it's the human way to try and achieve a consensus.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol:Social>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________Firstly, I get & understand exactly where man's coming from but it seems ALOT of you don't simply because YOU LOT are trying to see/judge the world via generally accepted view points instead of the differing perspective social is coming with.Secondly, HIS selection criteria for the creme dela creme specimen of a female & what HE equates as a whore differs from the masses which again many of you refuse to acknowledge based on YOUR own & general definitions/experieces/biasness because of your relationship status which more time is filled with socially given ways to conduct yourselves. /Anyway, right or wrong, f*ck what a next man/woman thinks about the relationship your in. His views shouldn't define YOUR relationships. If ppl thought on the same wavelength social's statement won't have been entertained as long as it has been.:D @ ppl trying to prove social wrong when man made it clear from the jump where he stands. Be it for stopping painful periods or stopping pregnancies etc HE doesn't care about the reasons why females take implants/pills etc.:D @ how worked up ppl are getting.
It's actually a lot.Not alot.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Males who agree and are in a relationship, what is your form of contraception?
Condoms.Don't get me wrong the feeling without them is insane, but I've had ex's on the pill in the past for what I think were the wrong reasons (it cleared up their skin, weight management etc.).All of them changed noticably in terms of mood swings and irritability.The trade off just is not worth it to me.I'm fine using condoms, and until something with less side effects is available, it's not broke so I'm not gonna fix it.Would rather forfeit the enjoyment a little bit than have a crazy bish.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thats like saying girls on the pill are all slags, it's just a form of contraception.
the girl he's about to beat is clearly singlewhy is she making effort to prevent herself getting pregnant, risking the risks these methods all have, unless there's a possibility she's gonna randomly bareback someone, hence being a slag?

Thats like saying girls on the pill are all slags, it's just a form of contraception.
the girl he's about to beat is clearly singlewhy is she making effort to prevent herself getting pregnant, risking the risks these methods all have, unless there's a possibility she's gonna randomly bareback someone, hence being a slag?
condoms dont always work

She may well be but what if she was in a relationship and got an implant, must she then go and have it removed if they split? Being on any form of contraception doesn't make you a slag, your actions do.