Kim

Eric so I can knock him out chatted sh*t on twitter so my ex got an abortion

Oman cool guy

Bespin talk to him about the nonce who groomed him

Or if it was a date

Socajunkie catch joke innocent flirting

J lovely catch joke

Smaddy talk

Kaygee gets air was suppose to take her out west end I brought tickets to see starlight express her choice she was a no show bare phone ringing out

Then after half an hour getting your phone has been forwarded to the t mobile network taking man for special k out here and all sorts

She done that to next man also who got het x factor tickets won't bait though ttkk

Kaygee gets air was suppose to take her out west end I brought tickets to see starlight express her choice she was a no show bare phone ringing out

Then after half an hour getting your phone has been forwarded to the t mobile network taking man for special k out here and all sorts

She done that to next man also who got het x factor tickets won't bait though ttkk

:rofl:

:rofl:

hahaha

/

deep bout the eric thing, genuine f*ckry

You man clocking the story now

Not even moist she was on it then gets cold shoulder next heads told me coz she is over weight

Next breh was vex to next level won't expose the levels of how deep it went but man was not having it

Yeah f*ck Eric that's the reason I always cuss him told him to tell the girl he was joking man aired me and ruined my life in real life

Eric basically killed my child.

Then he cries to p.Brisco that I'm threatening him. KMT