Partners straying

never happened to meif it did I'd slap myself for choosing a whorecan't get upset with a whore for being a whorecan get upset with yourself for wasting money/time/emotions/effort f*ck it even semen on such a creaturewould have to revisit my vetting process and in the mean time focus 100% on my own lifeit's 2011 and don't want to be in the same position by 2012 or any other year

• Upvote 8

Hasn't happened to me.Hope it doesn't, so far reckon I've been on point with my whole life/ game.I still think people who get cheated on need to look within themselves sometimes, because certain man get in a relationship rut and don't even know it.But yeah, key point, don't be recruiting no hoes onto your team, bitches always looking for transfers.

was listening to one man talk in Jamaica in a cabguy goes 'if mi woman gimme bun, mi will take him back'*silence*him: 'yh, mi will take him back, because i cant find anyone else, im not gonna find another woman'couldnt believe he admitted that but rah, i think thats the thought process for most men an women who take a cheater backbetter the devil u know etc, it happens more than you can imaginei think its a personal choice that u keep between u, not really up for discussion because everyones gna scream at u one thing and when it comes to their own situation its a different storyyou just dont know what is between two people

• Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2
Never happened but if it did..LOLI would remove her from my life instantly with no emotion. Inside I would be crushed but I wouldn't show it.Thinking about the way I trust her it would probably make me lose all faith in women probably forever.
:D

I met a woman about 2 weeks ago at my work *kinda part of the reason i got sacked but thats a whole other story*some greek woman, shes like 38 or something, i saw them having a lil drink up and what not so i went over there to tell them put out some kinda fire or some sh*t and they offered me some drinks etc.ANYWAY me and this greek ting got talking..she looked quite dece still, bit meaty but would hold one, so i talk to one of the other women she was with and they was like "yeah shes got a fionce and happy so dont even go there" ..in my mind i thought...pfft f*ck it i dont care.So were chilling, having a few drinks, get talking...normal convo...then i drop a few bars on her and shes entertaining it. Shes getting a lil high/tipsy by this point so i kept it normal, didnt wanna take advantage and that....shes tryna put her hand down the back of my trousers or what not...moving her hand because all her friends are around and shes a lil high so i thought allow it. She took my number and said make sure u dont call me if i text you blah blah because her fionce would see, so obviously, im not stupid, i know the drill in these kinda situations. She left and i didnt expect to hear anything from her.within 30 mins of her leaving she was asking if she should come back and chill with me at work for a little bit, i said no because im gonna be busy now and she should go home and sleep the drink off.Next day she text me...surprisingly still on it. I'm tryna play the responsible man and say "im not really here to mess up your relationship or anything, as much as id put it on you" ...her reply was "im more worried about the age gap" .. i just thought..rahh this womans f*cked.She then was like "i never played away from home before, i been with my fionce since i was 19... i think its because you actually paid attention to me and had conversation, my fionce doesnt really do that anymore". I could see she was vulnerable and as much as i wanted to beat it i was having doubts.Next few days ...sending some suggestive texts and what not, she wanted to come see me. Kinda hard to find a place due to situations with her and myself so she didnt end up coming in the end.I text her the next day...didnt hear from her the whole day, so obviously i thought "kl shes with her man, not gonna text her until she hollas me".I told her to act normal because any sign of her acting all off will make everything bait and he will get suspicious. Same night I'm at another females house and my phone goes off, alert from facebook. Go to my inbox and theres a message there from her peakz.jpgbecause she deleted me after that i couldnt even find the other person she told me to message and its been left at thatOnly thing that had me shook for a second was the fact i text my postcode for the sat nav, but because i live in a block, the whole block has the same postcode and he doesnt know what i look like.Never the less. Shits crazy. I even said to her nuff times, are you sure you wanna do this but she only seem to be worried that she was older.... when people are vulnerable they will do sh*t trust me.

was listening to one man talk in Jamaica in a cabguy goes 'if mi woman gimme bun, mi will take him back'*silence*him: 'yh, mi will take him back, because i cant find anyone else, im not gonna find another woman'couldnt believe he admitted that but rah, i think thats the thought process for most men an women who take a cheater backbetter the devil u know etc, it happens more than you can imaginei think its a personal choice that u keep between u, not really up for discussion because everyones gna scream at u one thing and when it comes to their own situation its a different storyyou just dont know what is between two people
What?The thought process of most men & women is to turn into homosexuals? What type of deviants do you roll with love? :D

You might need to expand on that Supernova.Not sure everyone will follow.
AhhhhhhhhhhWell before her was her friend...when she asked me if anything ever happend I liedI didnt think me and her would go on for so longThen her friend eventually told her... But anytime me and this girl argued I remedied the situation with another femaleSo when she finally did it to me and cried to me the next day, was in two minds about locking it off

You might need to expand on that Supernova.Not sure everyone will follow.
AhhhhhhhhhhWell before her was her friend...when she asked me if anything ever happend I liedI didnt think me and her would go on for so longThen her friend eventually told her... But anytime me and this girl argued I remedied the situation with another femaleSo when she finally did it to me and cried to me the next day, was in two minds about locking it off
Maybe it's just me lol but I swear the answer is not in this post?How did you feel when she told you?How did she tell you?What did you do?