Just Let It ALL Out

MrJibbles

Right Gooners just let out all the frustration and everything from todays game.Me I am ashamed by this performance it is the worst I've seen since being a Gooner. I thought the 5-1 to Spurs or 6-1 to Man Utd was bad but this was a disgrace. The defending you can't defend (excuse the pun) Jenkinson has took a big step up and looked well out of his depth today cut out far too easily by Young. Djourou sorry but you will now become 4th choice if someone is bought in, he was awful no way can you continue to get away with performances like that, poor poor poor. Traore no comment.ARGH, embarrassing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not even angry. this should have happened against Udinese though, as the financial implications of that may have caused a stir upstairs. They guys upstairs will have saw this today and just be like " it was a loss, we had players out, I'm sure we'll get passed it and come back stronger"I feel for Wenger as he is taking all the fire for this, the board aren't giving interviews and they aren't sitting on the sideline with Wenger. There not telling the fans anything they just leave Wenger out there to take shots and occasionally publish a half hearted open letter to the fans which was probably wrote up by some intern sectary.They just go back behind closed doors and distance themselves from the criticism. Wenger isn't completely void for blame but he's shoulder a unfair amount right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wenger's press confArsenal Arsenal.com Wenger’s press conference is now over. Full transcript to follow on Arsenal.com2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet ReplyArsenal Arsenal.com Wenger: “We collapsed physically more than anything else”2 minutes ago Arsenal Arsenal.com Wenger: “We have to sort out our problems and, at the moment, not speak too much”Arsenal Arsenal.com Wenger: “No truth in the links with Arteta”34 seconds ago Favorite Retweet ReplyArsenal Arsenal.com Wenger: “We are close to signing a striker at the moment but we are still looking for a midfielder and a defender”56 seconds ago Arsenal Arsenal.com Wenger: “The players who were out today was too many. We didn’t expect to have all these players out. It is too many”Arsenal Arsenal.com Wenger: “I am very open to signing players if we find players who can strengthen the team. We have a lot of people working on that”1 minute ago Arsenal Arsenal.com Wenger: “We suffered physically in the second half. They have class and they punished us. We opened up and were punished”2 minutes ago Arsenal Arsenal.com Wenger: “After a game like that, it is terribly painful. It was a special game and it hurts.”

I'm not even angry. this should have happened against Udinese though, as the financial implications of that may have caused a stir upstairs. They guys upstairs will have saw this today and just be like " it was a loss, we had players out, I'm sure we'll get passed it and come back stronger"I feel for Wenger as he is taking all the fire for this, the board aren't giving interviews and they aren't sitting on the sideline with Wenger. There not telling the fans anything they just leave Wenger out there to take shots and occasionally publish a half hearted open letter to the fans which was probably wrote up by some intern sectary.They just go back behind closed doors and distance themselves from the criticism. Wenger isn't completely void for blame but he's shoulder a unfair amount right now.
THISDefensive boot camp during international break.