Aliens & UFOs - Who Believes?

Action Dan

No come down or groggy feeling from dmt just pure contentment it's lovely

Do to many trips and it gets a bit exhausting kinda feel drained like how u feel after a big session of sex

and the next day my vision is incredible

Also not addictive at all I really recommend it if your into that sort of stuff

Hands down best thing I've ever done.

sounds interesting. never done any thing like that so would like the experience.

Sounds like dreams for normal people who don't drugs.

Recently I've been experimenting with dmt the craziest thing ive ever done its a bit like doing acid or shrooms except way more intense, it supposedly opens up your penal gland (third eye)

as soon as you take it you trip instantly and hallucinate so hard you feel like you have entered another world it opens up neurotransmitters in your body that take your senses on a rollercoaster ride

I took it in my mates living room and thought I was in a jungle, was inside a computer a next time pmsl but most of the time their just really psychedelic like being inside a windows 95 screen saver

(someone posted this gif recently and it's pretty much the begging of one of mine)

tumblr_msgx584JDA1syx43eo1_400.gif

Anyway the reason im talking about this is a lot of people have these spiritual trips where they report seeing spirits or aliens that talk to them and teach them stuff, shaymans have been taking it for years to contact their 'gods' etc

Theres been lots of experiments on dmt and there's a theory that this is the same thing that releases when you die supposedly to let your body cope with the fact it's dying or who knows

but like I said people report having these spiritual trips so it makes sense when people that die who are brought back to life and talk about seeing bright lights and what not they're probably begining their trip, experiments have been done on people to simulate near death to see if it occurs and it did.

So maybe justins right and this is how we are meant to connect with our 'gods/aliens' and how we return to them when we die

or maybe people are just having natural trips and thinking they have been abducted lol

anyway idgaf about all that I'm just abusing it for fun but hey it's food for thought.

Before you think I'm some nutter talking fraff have a look at this...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

lol this guy been hacked?