Flossin thread

LevelLouie

Guest phonecharger

LOL @ thinking building a yard in africa is that straight forward as dropping10bags and done

If you aint monitoring the development of the yard yourself (NOT FAMILY)..Then boy! you will get taken for season meal ticket...

speaking from family experience.

why cant your family monitor it tho?

/

theres PLENTY opptunities in africa apart from yard building aswell

all comes down to scarifies one has to make

LOL @ thinking building a yard in africa is that straight forward as dropping10bags and done

If you aint monitoring the development of the yard yourself (NOT FAMILY)..Then boy! you will get taken for season meal ticket...

Depends on your family tbh

ALOT of my people are doing this right now, its alot simplier thann tryin to buy a yard over here.

if you got money and good connections in the country u wana build in ur nice

How much typically do you need to put down a deposit for a say 2-3 bedroom house?

bout 10% of the value.

but say u want a house 300k, u have the required 10% deposit (30k)

Ur salary will need to be about 52k (or 60k total of u n ur partner if in joint names) to take a mortgage on the 270k.

you'll need more than 10%, more like 30%

depends where you go. My company does min 10% (one of the main banks), but you dont get preferential rates until you start to get 30-40% deposit

Does your company expect people to have spare 100k cash lying around if they want a 300k yard? I know probably people going for 300k yards are NOT first time buyers but lets assume they are?

what initiatives do you offer first time buyers who want a yard for that price.

I want a nice first house CAN A N*GGA DREAM?!

p.s this is purely hypothetical I got no spare P

not at all bro. you would need a minimum of 30k but obv salary would need to be high. Allot of its down to regulation. If we were giving out mortgages now that ppl could just afford, a few years down the line we'd end up in another recession when the base rate starts to increase cah ppl cant afford the increase.

Do you have to have impeccable credit history?

is there any way to tinker with the figures coz boy

Mine aint gonna get good anytime soon.....

This, This, This how can i put my hand on my mum's wall when i was in ghana and nearly fall through f*ckery ting.

But the money in property development is deffo dere loads of avenues in the motherland if you open your eyes

price of allot of things are allot more over there.

My ghanaian neighbour, buys cars, fixes them up, then ships them there to sell.

covers all those costs and makes a profit on top

isnt that a contradiction to what you said then..if things are more expensive over there how come he still makes a profit.

//

unknown to you all until now... i have gambian in me, and we're building an extension to our Granparents place.

cost is pittance for what is being built, and my grandfather bought me some land 2yrs ago.

ur right though it needs to be looked after by reliable family/friends cos some brehs tried to claim our plots and set up a farm.

lol@ the future ever being here

Guest phonecharger

its f*cked cos back home to come to this country is somewhat seen as a privilege when most of affs are coming to live in 1 bedroom houses to do cleaning etc

but yet the chinese man, white man and the asian take trips to africa to start businesses

How much typically do you need to put down a deposit for a say 2-3 bedroom house?

bout 10% of the value.

Ur salary will need to be about 52k (or 60k total of u n ur partner if in joint names) to take a mortgage on the 270k.

depends where you go. My company does min 10% (one of the main banks), but you dont get preferential rates until you start to get 30-40% deposit

Does your company expect people to have spare 100k cash lying around if they want a 300k yard? I know probably people going for 300k yards are NOT first time buyers but lets assume they are?

not at all bro. you would need a minimum of 30k but obv salary would need to be high. Allot of its down to regulation. If we were giving out mortgages now that ppl could just afford, a few years down the line we'd end up in another recession when the base rate starts to increase cah ppl cant afford the increase.

bout 10% of the value.

nah not necessarily, but it is harder now than a few years ago.

biggest thing they look at is how u are with credit. If you have a credit card, loan, finance etc. you need to show you've been responsible payin back debts and that, payin on time etc.

good idea to take a credit card from now. even if its them capital one adverse credit ones, use it shoppin n pay back every month.

its f*cked how u need to be in debt to prove you can pay for a house

even if u want to live ur life within ur means

nah not even, get a credit card. do the shoppin u do on ur debit card on the credit card. direct debit to pay full balance every month automatically. On the face of it all you're just changing the card ur using. what they see is you borrow and pay on time. wicked for ur credit rating

Guest phonecharger

my bredrin who only works 2 days a week / and was driving a old shape corsa,

came to my yard today in a10 plate merc clc

he revealed for the past year hes totally cut down on spending, saved his student loan for the entire year/majority of his work money + saved money from every litle hustle, hardly was raving,i hardly even saw him he just stayed at his yard and linked chicks that it

this woke me up

he revealed for the past year hes totally cut down on spending, saved his student loan for the entire year/majority of his work money + saved money from every litle hustle, hardly was raving,i hardly even saw him he just stayed at his yard and linked chicks that it

this woke me up

:lol:

More like his been OT and bussing them card scams.

• Downvote 1

Guest phonecharger

this woke me up

:lol:

More like his been OT and bussing them card scams.

what shocked me the most is that he aint even this field nor drugs

just legit little hussles/ just saving, PROPER saving