- FOCUS

- WORK HARD

- DONT QUIT

YOU WILL ACHEIVE YOUR GOALS

it doesnt matter what they are.

if thats what he wanted - it took time and discipline and he f*ckin got it

big up him

lol this is the whole point of me making the post

this guy was all talk and nothing to show for it, then on a sly he drifted away and done his own thing, came back and showed me what he said he wanted a year ago.

we only live one life man allow criticizing what next man spend there money on, the fact is he said he wanted the whip and he got it with alot determination, he aint living bummy ethier like i said he pays for his up keep at home.

jumping from a old shape corsa to a clc

SHHHHAAAAAAATAAAAAP

more financial advice from oyster card users........

anywhoo, a billionaire in teh US wants to create his own New world order,

and have new cities built in international waters

with new banking, political and environmental systems

he has paid big money to the devt of one which could be buiot as early as next year off the san francisco coast.

788605-seasteading-institute.jpg

peter thiel ODT

\

dont cs saving for something that hard that loses value seconds after it leaves the lot

merc or not. bummy.

Some people are missing the point of this thread so let me clear it up

The moral here is

- FOCUS

- WORK HARD

- DONT QUIT

YOU WILL ACHEIVE YOUR GOALS

it doesnt matter what they are.

if thats what he wanted - it took time and discipline and he f*ckin got it

big up him

lol this is the whole point of me making the post

this guy was all talk and nothing to show for it, then on a sly he drifted away and done his own thing, came back and showed me what he said he wanted a year ago.

we only live one life man allow criticizing what next man spend there money on, the fact is he said he wanted the whip and he got it with alot determination, he aint living bummy ethier like i said he pays for his up keep at home.

jumping from a old shape corsa to a clc

SHHHHAAAAAAATAAAAAP

c/s posts pos'd

pos for the vids kawsome

Guest phonecharger

beg the haters f*ck off, this thread ent for you

saving grands to buy a brand new car that you want is an achievement even if it's a fiat punto.. the point is you set yourself a goal/target and you got there and after doing that the first time you'll find it easier to save for bigger, more important things in the future.

EXACTLY!

• Upvote 3

f*ck looking back at the time wasted pushes me yet further

hard work is f*ck*ng addictive

been a great 24 hours, wanted success more than I wanted to eat :Y:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

No. There isn't.

He isn't rich, but he wants to drive around in a car that gives the impression he is wealthy/balling

Thats waste, if he had the money, fair enough, but the fact he didn't, and had to build his whole life around obtaining and object that would give people the impression he is something he isn't is the height of materialism

The fact this thread is called FLOSSING, and the man was STUDENT (i.e. semi-broke) and he strove just to LOOK like he is flossing is a joke

You can say he's only 21 etc but thats the point, a grown man shouldn't be acting like this and if this was my boy I would have tried as best I could to get him to reconsider

I wouldn't be rating him for it

I wouldn't even use the term flossing like I said that's for pseudoamericans and fresh guys, but whateevr money you make, especially being a young, black male, you have to be SMART with it, pissing away money to give a false impression to wasted chicks and clubgoers is anything but

His saving grace is that he can recoup a decent amount of money for the car, but people need to start being more financially/socially aware

Church.

• Upvote 2

People have different views in life. We all have different things that make us happy. Yung Bawses friend thought getting that new whip would make him happy so he saved up for it. Some people put happiness before sense. Whatever the case, the guy with the whip set a goal and achieved it. If he wanted to save up for a house he now knows it is not impossible.

• Upvote 1

see...this is what i was talking about all along.......................u cant make a 'flossing' thread and then say it was some preaching type of thread. if ur talking about flossing it should have been true flossing from multimillionaires/billionaires or just pure extravagance stories........that would've been a good thread......who the f*ck said a boy saving to buy a merc while living at home is flossing? those of us who own our own property, have decent jobs.....and a relatively good income r smart enough to know we're not flossing in the true sense of the word..cos a slight change in interest rate or the loss of a job and sh*t goes pearshaped...................this is why u have the same f*ck*ng boring financial advisers getting their notebooks out talking the same usual bullshit commenting on what someone should and shouldnt have spent their own money on..........................if u wanted to talk about flossing you should've been talking about true flossing.........that way those rent-a-financial-adviser cunts would shut up............. just a waste of a thread that had potential.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

no one said he was flossing, we were talking about motivation and saving then phonecharger dropped that his boy had motivation to save for an expensive whip that he wanted at 21 while still being at uni and it made him wake up to save more etc then other people had to come in with there 2 cents calling him foolish and a show off :blink:

it's all fine & dandy saying he should of spent it on something else but the majority of uni students would of pissed that money up the wall through the year on parties and getting drunk..so big up him

• Downvote 1

667777.jpg

667778.jpg

There’s nothing remotely ordinary about the 2012 Bentley Continental GT coupe, with its singular blend of supreme opulence and brute force. And yet, buyers of such remarkable vehicles are a passionate bunch, and even on a canvas as sublime as this, there is room for a little self-expression. To that end, the venerated English automaker presents the new Mulliner Styling Specification, an assortment of artfully rendered exterior enhancements for the $189,900 Continental GT—each one designed, crafted, and tested by the same artisans who made the car itself.

Dubbed the Classic Pack, the Mulliner add-ons include a unique front fascia with strakes integrated into the lower air intakes, “extension blades” along the sides, and a handsome diffuser beneath the rear bumper. The parts are fabricated from glossy, naturally black carbon fiber composite with a visible weave. If that’s still not enough, buyers can further opt for carbon fiber mirror housings and a carbon fiber version of the Continental GT’s power-deploying rear spoiler, front fenders with black mesh vents behind the wheel openings, and a set of dramatic 21-inch alloy wheels.

Of course, aero enhancement is hardly a new concept; aftermarket catalogs are packed with all manner of tacky tack-ons and garish wheels. But Bentley’s Mulliner pieces are unique. Each one was created by the talented Raul Pires, Bentley’s head of exterior styling and the designer of the 2012 Continental GT. And the entire suite of add-ons has been rigorously evaluated—including hot and cold testing and a stint in the wind tunnel—to ensure that they’re up to the exacting standards of the 198 mph car they’ll adorn. As such, each Mulliner extra is backed by a full Bentley warranty.

The Classic Pack ($9,775, not including installation by a factory-trained technician at an authorized Bentley dealership) is available now; the carbon fiber mirror housings ($2,905), rear spoiler ($2,905), vented front fenders ($6,174), and 21-inch “Elegant” wheels ($7,700) will be available in the fall.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<br />no one said he was flossing, we were talking about motivation and saving then phonecharger dropped that his boy had motivation to save for an expensive whip that he wanted at 21 while still being at uni and it made him wake up to save more etc then other people had to come in with there 2 cents calling him foolish and a show off   ' it's all fine & dandy saying he should of spent it on something else but the majority of uni students would of pissed that money up the wall through the year on parties and getting drunk..so big up him

and like I said.............this wasnt or shoudlnt have been the place for motivation.....cos 500 other threads already exist..............but people like u had to get all super pedantic and start throwing around advice.........that wasnt needed or requested................ the thread should have been full of what supermalt just posted so that u lot can just f*ck off for once anytime the word MONEY is mentioned...

• Downvote 1

alie

but some good vids were posted

\

Falcon 2000S: Large Cabin, Midsize Price

Dassault Falcon, based in Geneva, unveiled the Falcon 2000S with the goal of creating a full-size Falcon with a midsize price ideally suited for an eight-hour flight. With a target price of under $25 million and efficient operating costs, plus a spacious cabin, the jet promises to be a strong competitor. New inboard wing slats and high-Mach blended winglets enhance aerodynamic efficiency, so the 2000S can get in and out of small, convenient airports like London City. The all-new luxe interior by BMW Group DesignworksUSA provides the latest in connectivity and comfort for up to 10 passengers, plus a choice of three color schemes. Deliveries are scheduled to start in early 2013. (201.440.6700, www.falcon2000s.com)

521277_468x550.jpg

521276.jpg

Threads normally go by the content, not the title..don't tell us what we can talk about that time you wern't even involved in the conversation and the topic starter was.. it changed a little because the people that are flossing had the kind of motivation most people haven't got then videos were posted to give people that motivation, to get money so they can floss, so it wasn't off subject at all and most people joined in with that discussion, in all fairness it was the people that tried to start arguements about what the thread should be about that ruined the thread..it was going fine.

not saying anything further anyway, you carry on looking at the pictures of 100m+ boats that ull never have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1