Flossin thread

LevelLouie

my bredrin who only works 2 days a week / and was driving a old shape corsa,

came to my yard today in a10 plate merc clc

he revealed for the past year hes totally cut down on spending, saved his student loan for the entire year/majority of his work money + saved money from every litle hustle, hardly was raving,i hardly even saw him he just stayed at his yard and linked chicks that it

this woke me up

:lol:

More like his been OT and bussing them card scams.

what shocked me the most is that he aint even this field nor drugs

just legit little hussles/ just saving, PROPER saving

he saved to buy 10 plate merc? :lol: :lol:

dry.gif

///

whats with all the youtube speeches from life coaches who aint got any other job???

wheres the pics of mansions and £2m whips.....

isnt there a "lock in" thread?

isnt there a "how has the year gone for you" thread?

isnt there a "its halfway through the year, how has it gone for you?" thread......

isnt there a "whats yoru circle like" thread........

KMT...

• Downvote 4

its f*cked cos back home to come to this country is somewhat seen as a privilege when most of affs are coming to live in 1 bedroom houses to do cleaning etc

but yet the chinese man, white man and the asian take trips to africa to start businesses

Auntie has a business sellin plastics and cuttlery it sounds bummy but she is caking differently off it she does some deals with chinese guys and gets it dirt cheap and bulk

he revealed for the past year hes totally cut down on spending, saved his student loan for the entire year/majority of his work money + saved money from every litle hustle, hardly was raving,i hardly even saw him he just stayed at his yard and linked chicks that it

this woke me up

working 2 days a week? considerin u said u didnt see him he was probably workin another job probs under the table, money stacks up quickly when youre saving wouldnt be out of the ordinary if he got a lil help with extra money from his marge or pops

Guest phonecharger

this woke me up

what shocked me the most is that he aint even this field nor drugs

just legit little hussles/ just saving, PROPER saving

he saved to buy 10 plate merc? :lol: :lol:

dry.gif

///

whats with all the youtube speeches from life coaches who aint got any other job???

wheres the pics of mansions and £2m whips.....

isnt there a "lock in" thread?

isnt there a "how has the year gone for you" thread?

isnt there a "its halfway through the year, how has it gone for you?" thread......

isnt there a "whats yoru circle like" thread........

KMT...

well driving a clc at 21 years old whilst still payin insurance / up keep at home is quite an achievement dont u think?

u gotta start from somewhere

/

this has made me realise the only way to really maintain your doe is through a job

fast money goes fast

• Upvote 6

Fair play to the dude that said his boy copped a benzo with saving Ard.

cultivating the habit of saving takes alot of discipline and its a positive attribute

On the other hand saving a student loan is really grafting

Trust me, If the stdent loan had interest like a regular loas and involved the bailiffs banging on your door when pay time is due. Your boy would have stuck to his corsa gracefully.

Surely, the insurance must be hurting is pocket as well.

Allow eating tesco sellby date sliced bread and washing down with government juices on a weekly basis just to stunt in an Slk. Thats ORDINARY bruh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this woke me up

Your mates a wasteman

+

Why is there a flossing thread? :/

• Upvote 1

more financial advice from oyster card users........

anywhoo, a billionaire in teh US wants to create his own New world order,

and have new cities built in international waters

with new banking, political and environmental systems

he has paid big money to the devt of one which could be buiot as early as next year off the san francisco coast.

788605-seasteading-institute.jpg

this woke me up

Your mates a wasteman

+

what have you got to show for your hard work right now that can match that and justify your statement? His mate wanted it, His mate got it simple as.

I don't really cosign living a dead life for a year to cop a sick whip...

Just to go back to living dead but in a nice car.

Put that sh*t towards a house or something man.

This is the problem with alot of people

Imagine if trapstars put thier money somewhere useful instead of a Gucci outlet, Yes it would be difficult to cover, but you know what I mean

• Upvote 3

beg the haters f*ck off, this thread ent for you

saving grands to buy a brand new car that you want is an achievement even if it's a fiat punto.. the point is you set yourself a goal/target and you got there and after doing that the first time you'll find it easier to save for bigger, more important things in the future.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

this woke me up

Your mates a wasteman

+

what have you got to show for your hard work right now that can match that and justify your statement? His mate wanted it, His mate got it simple as.

The man saved up didn't do ANYTHING just to buy a new merc, that's a pathetic waste of money well spent

no different to guys that buy a car costing hundreds of thousands and have no house, or a chain

infact it's the exact f*ck*ng same

Wasted antics, and grow up about HATERS, you aren't a 16 year old girl that world shouldn't even be in your vocab

If you save and scimp, dont go out and live on beans for a year JUST to buy a flashy car you are a wasteman

The same reason he is a wasteman is the same reason this thread is waste, material possessions and appearance over substance & long term stability

Man could have paid off his damn student loan with that money, pmsl, some joke

It was good he had the motivation to save up but he's a fool for what he did with it

• Upvote 8

no one said he lived on beans..he just didn't waste money on pointless things like getting drunk so he could save for the car he wanted..he's 21.. how many 21 year olds do you know that have there own yard?..you can save as much as you want but someone in uni ent getting no mortage but a car is useful while being in uni and if he wants to save to get a better 1 than other people than let him be.

and it wasn't JUST for a flashy car..it was a car he wanted that just happened to be flashy.. there's a difference.

No. There isn't.

He isn't rich, but he wants to drive around in a car that gives the impression he is wealthy/balling

Thats waste, if he had the money, fair enough, but the fact he didn't, and had to build his whole life around obtaining and object that would give people the impression he is something he isn't is the height of materialism

The fact this thread is called FLOSSING, and the man was STUDENT (i.e. semi-broke) and he strove just to LOOK like he is flossing is a joke

You can say he's only 21 etc but thats the point, a grown man shouldn't be acting like this and if this was my boy I would have tried as best I could to get him to reconsider

I wouldn't be rating him for it

I wouldn't even use the term flossing like I said that's for pseudoamericans and fresh guys, but whateevr money you make, especially being a young, black male, you have to be SMART with it, pissing away money to give a false impression to wasted chicks and clubgoers is anything but

His saving grace is that he can recoup a decent amount of money for the car, but people need to start being more financially/socially aware

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

No. There isn't.

He isn't rich, but he wants to drive around in a car that gives the impression he is wealthy/balling

Thats waste, if he had the money, fair enough, but the fact he didn't, and had to build his whole life around obtaining and object that would give people the impression he is something he isn't is the height of materialism

who says he bought it to impress anyone?.. he liked the car and saved for it..

if you buy a new expensive pair of jeans, you buy them because YOU like the look and feel of them, not to go around wearing them to impress people.

i'm currently saving for a new Golf GT because I LIKE the car..not to drive around with my window down going 10MPH acting like i just sprung 9 bags out my ass in a few days.

The harder you work for something the more you appreciate it

beg the haters f*ck off, this thread ent for you

saving grands to buy a brand new car that you want is an achievement even if it's a fiat punto.. the point is you set yourself a goal/target and you got there and after doing that the first time you'll find it easier to save for bigger, more important things in the future.

Not even a hating thing man...

Outside looking in perspective says, what if he invested that P in something...

5 yeaars time he cud prob cop that on a whim get me ?

I am not one to talk

I dnt Hassau ahd

Guest M12 Part 2

It was good he had the motivation to save up but he's a fool for what he did with it

Noone saying he wasn't motivated, but why are you asking for the guy to be pat on the back I dont know him

I agree with this.

i'm not.. i don't know him either but if your going to hate on people that are doing in real life what this thread is about..why come in here at all?.. not like thats his whole money gone..he can continue stacking and sell the car to move onto bigger things when the times' right.. just because YOU wouldn't buy a car with the money doesn't mean HIM buying a car was the wrong thing to do..

anyway it's pointless as we have different opinions so were agree to disagree and keep it moving.