Flossin thread

LevelLouie

sup lads Ive been doing good last few weeks got career planned, sorting my life out and getting locked in even got a job now so im not grindin, got a better outlook on life too. 2012 has had a bit of a rocky start but im gonna go into autpilot and stay winning. The motivation audio is fucked i was at the gym doin the rowing machine and was kinda slacking the audio came on and it reminded me i have to go balls in only anything else isnt good enough ill stay strong and locked in it looks to be a good year, 2011 was shit. How you lads doin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Sugar never actually knew his backstory but from the way he presents himself on tv alone you can tell he is a straight up go getta fully respect his achievements amde something from nothing i hope ill do the same

• Upvote 1

Not gonna lie, having friends that are balling on supreme levels and having friends who are the type to sit closest to the door in a taxi so they jump out as soon as the taxi stops opened up my eyes.

Hard to believe, but the more money you make, the tighter you become, you value your money much more if you have a lot in the bank, you tend to think "fuck that, I'll wait till it's cheaper/find an alternative" instead of "It's only a few hundred, it won't hurt that much".

As for copping yards, its stressful work, and very very very challenging. Do not think that you will make money on any yard you invest, know a guy through a guy who has a house in Ireland, and the poor c*nt had his valued recently, and from 170k in 2008, it is now valued at 80k. Will be dropping even more by the end of 2011-2012.

Enjoy your money and success guys, but don't rub it in other people's faces, do not discuss finances with no one, not even family.