Flossin thread

LevelLouie

Guest phonecharger

some of you will be forever posting boats and Bentleys etc when you only have 3 bills to your name.

Why don't we give tips how to get there or how your mandem are doin it, rather than spectate on the people who are already there

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

some of you will be forever posting boats and Bentleys etc when you only have 3 bills to your name.

Why don't we give tips how to get there or how your mandem are doin it, rather than spectate on the people who are already there

This, thread is more productive this way imo we should still post the bentleys etc guys caking but ultimately we all want to get there so why dont we help each other out tbh. The motivational vids are a great start.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This, thread is more productive this way imo we should still post the bentleys etc guys caking but ultimately we all want to get there so why dont we help each other out tbh. The motivational vids are a great start.

This thread was the spark, greatest thread ever

haven't even touched my girl in the past two days, suddenly she's on the same vibe got her books out as well

/

2012 already here

end of their world

start of mine

• Upvote 4

yeh but there's bare self help topics for the needy amongst us, nothing wrong with the odd bit of help and guidance but let's keep this a celebration of everything material, that should be motivation enough imo

im thinking more in a sense of if its applicable feel free to say i dont feeel it should strictly be us spectatin people ballin as long as it doesnt go off topic the more the merrier tbh

haven't even touched my girl in the past two days, suddenly she's on the same vibe got her books out as well

/

2012 already here

end of their world

start of mine

this pretty much what i was looking for outta the thread

• Upvote 1

yeh but there's bare self help topics for the needy amongst us, nothing wrong with the odd bit of help and guidance but let's keep this a celebration of everything material, that should be motivation enough imo

im thinking more in a sense of if its applicable feel free to say i dont feeel it should strictly be us spectatin people ballin as long as it doesnt go off topic the more the merrier tbh

/

2012 already here

end of their world

start of mine

this pretty much what i was looking for outta the thread

YES

some of you will be forever posting boats and Bentleys  etc when you only have 3 bills to your name. Why don't we give tips how to get there or how your mandem are doin it, rather than spectate on the people who are already there<br />

lol@ thhis joker.. the 5 people who possed u are most liikely as bruk as you.........when i want life motivation i look at who i look up to...and read about them, theyve usually written books....not some tit bit 4 minute youtube clip u f*ck*ng spick. which will be forgotten before this thread gets to page 2. ............i was expecting gadgets, gizmos, whips and pads....call it fantasizing all you like.....i dont need a youtube clip to 'motivate' me........unless its some gym ting or cooking...which is a visual thing anyway.

• Downvote 5

Anyone got any guaranteed hustles that work?

Scrap metal collecting if you have a van

my bredrin gets nice earnings from this with very little effort so im gunna jump on the wave soon, not many people think of it or have a van to use.

Lot of people are doing this in all honesty, just not your average guy but people in construction.

• Upvote 1

Anyone got any guaranteed hustles that work?

Scrap metal collecting if you have a van

my bredrin gets nice earnings from this with very little effort so im gunna jump on the wave soon, not many people think of it or have a van to use.

Lot of people are doing this in all honesty, just not your average guy but people in construction.

Theres nuff gypsies who already do this, they come round the ends in a flatbed truck shouting some bullshit at stupid times in the morning

I started going to a youth club when I was about 7, used to play football there etc...

1 of the adults who used to help with the kids was a white guy, Chelsea fan, very natural with kids though, was the elder everyone loved, buss jokes constantly.

So I left this place at about age 12. didn't see him again but always wondered what he was on.

So I buck up with my oldest school friend bout 4 years back now, hadn't seen dude since secondary school

1 random convo in the car, he goes excitedly

"Did you hear about *******"

I knew who he meant instantly, I said "from youth club?"

He goes

"Yeah, my man is BALLING"

I said "WHAT???"

So he explains the story.

Dude from youth club hit hard times (I only knew dude broke) so he started getting involved in selling certain things.

His luck changed when he musta start selling to Gianluca Vialli, who was Chelsea manager at the time.

So remember I said dude was a huge Chelsea fan, he kept pestering Vialli, asking him if he has anything that he could do.

Vialli finally says "our kit man has left so there is a job, you can have it if you want"

Guy takes the kit man job and start rolling with the team now, his dream job.

At training he gets talking to some of the youth players, a certain John Terry being 1 of them.

Realises they have no agent, asks them if he can look after them they say "sure".

Does his 1 agent exam now he has couple Chelsea youth on his books.

John Terry blows.

Eidur Gudjohnsson and couple next man want looking after now.

The result

29326484.jpg

84840795.jpg

32553142.jpg

65709627.jpg

What did he start selling to Vialli?

• Upvote 1

Guest phonecharger

I started going to a youth club when I was about 7, used to play football there etc...

1 of the adults who used to help with the kids was a white guy, Chelsea fan, very natural with kids though, was the elder everyone loved, buss jokes constantly.

So I left this place at about age 12. didn't see him again but always wondered what he was on.

So I buck up with my oldest school friend bout 4 years back now, hadn't seen dude since secondary school

1 random convo in the car, he goes excitedly

"Did you hear about *******"

I knew who he meant instantly, I said "from youth club?"

He goes

"Yeah, my man is BALLING"

I said "WHAT???"

So he explains the story.

Dude from youth club hit hard times (I only knew dude broke) so he started getting involved in selling certain things.

His luck changed when he musta start selling to Gianluca Vialli, who was Chelsea manager at the time.

So remember I said dude was a huge Chelsea fan, he kept pestering Vialli, asking him if he has anything that he could do.

Vialli finally says "our kit man has left so there is a job, you can have it if you want"

Guy takes the kit man job and start rolling with the team now, his dream job.

At training he gets talking to some of the youth players, a certain John Terry being 1 of them.

Realises they have no agent, asks them if he can look after them they say "sure".

Does his 1 agent exam now he has couple Chelsea youth on his books.

John Terry blows.

Eidur Gudjohnsson and couple next man want looking after now.

The result

29326484.jpg

84840795.jpg

32553142.jpg

65709627.jpg

fak

excellent use of networking there