The Pullout method

Da Luv Doc

Who uses this?Have you used this on a regular sex link?Do you use it on your woman?Apart from the threat of catching an STI, if you are in a stable relationship for a long period, it is an effective method.Women, do you use this method or the thought of your mans semen in you is a turn on so use the pill?Disclaimer: Only use it if having a baby with said girl is potentially on the cards at a later date or you don't mind.Discuss

• Downvote 26

Who uses this?Have you used this on a regular sex link?Do you use it on your woman?Apart from the threat of catching an STI, if you are in a stable relationship for a long period, it is an effective method.Women, do you use this method or the thought of your mans semen in you is a turn on so use the pill?Disclaimer: Only use it if having a baby with said girl is potentially on the cards at a later date or you don't mind.Discuss
3127clh.jpgdont ever stop posting man

It dont work but I dont like cumming in ramdom chicks is psychological thing more than anything woking one ting this bareback pulled out and cum went all over her bed she had to clean it off with tissue and got pissed that I never cum inside herWhen I cum in you and then u go off to the bathroom is that the women cleaning up the excess cum from her vag I never ask

• Upvote 1

previous 14 pager on this topic/
It dont work but I dont like cumming in ramdom chicks is psychological thing more than anything woking one ting this bareback pulled out and cum went all over her bed she had to clean it off with tissue and got pissed that I never cum inside herWhen I cum in you and then u go off to the bathroom is that the women cleaning up the excess cum from her vag I never ask
if You buss into them there's always a leakage anyway, this would happen either waydon't Your girls normally go to the bathroom after anywaywhen i do it i like to do it on their back, then refuse to get them tissue. seeing a girl walk off while cum drips down her back>>>>>
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is how I rock with my girlWe have had no babies thus far so c/s Justin
cs this method has worked for mea girl i was doin for 2 years, she never got pregnant, one time i buss inside her she got pregnant (miscarried)i also used this method with a girl whos virginity i took, was fine.obviously this method can only be used with certain girls, should really be limited to the wife.