TEEN RAPPER BANNED

imhim

Why has he been the only one thats targeted though, and what difference does it make anyways, judge acting like man is John Gotti.

Hopefully it'll deter other kids from doing it. G-Money got Abso'd, I think it may have been dropped now though.

Killa Ki next please. That guy is actually loose.

Big up Boost, Butch and Blacks for going Christian and allowing the dead beefing.

• Downvote 2

Why has he been the only one thats targeted though, and what difference does it make anyways, judge acting like man is John Gotti.

Hopefully it'll deter other kids from doing it. G-Money got Abso'd, I think it may have been dropped now though.

Big up Boost, Butch and Blacks for going Christian and allowing the dead beefing.

older boost or t.boost?

older boost or t.boost?

thats what im finkin, wtf, cos older boost, swr hes deported, and t,boost, hes in bin............

and btw. the interview is a real shame, he looked really unintelligent espech 1:30 - 1:48 ...

• Upvote 1

older boost or t.boost?

thats what im finkin, wtf, cos older boost, swr hes deported, and t,boost, hes in bin............

and btw. the interview is a real shame, he looked really unintelligent espech 1:30 - 1:48 ...

Brixton Boost

Good.

It's about time they did something other than sit back and watch us killing ourselves.

How you gonna let a guy talk wreckless constantly in the public domain and not serve him with a little something.

Standard.

Lucky it ain't me or certain peoples parents would be going pen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

so to solve poor parenting, parents themselves should be put in jail

separating them from their child

so the child goes where? on the street? into foster care? (where f*cked up sh*t goes down)

from the way you're talking there is no 'us'

if i had a music label i would sign him just to piss at the useless judge who banned him, but would let a peado go free with a slap on the wrist.

99.99% of judges, top policy making politicians, top policemen, media execs are all oxbridge grads.

that says everythign about these out of touch cunts always trying to look IN and come up with useless poicies that never work or apply to them.

wasnt some school banning a boy from having cornrows cos its 'gang' affiliated?

when the biggest and most powerful gangs in this country are the feds, and NATO

damn them.................damn them

lol source?

if i had a music label i would sign him just to piss at the useless judge who banned him, but would let a peado go free with a slap on the wrist.

99.99% of judges, top policy making politicians, top policemen, media execs are all oxbridge grads.

that says everythign about these out of touch cunts always trying to look IN and come up with useless poicies that never work or apply to them.

wasnt some school banning a boy from having cornrows cos its 'gang' affiliated?

when the biggest and most powerful gangs in this country are the feds, and NATO

damn them.................damn them

lol source?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jun/17/school-ban-cornrow-braids-discrimination

its not hard to google mate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNfeTsi3XjU&

Much more positive. He should have done this earlier.

Edit - My man has zero social skills when it comes to talking to normal people. It's a shame, my man should have tried harder in school. Hope he grows up a bit.

I WATCHED 1.30 MINS OF IT... I HAD TO TURN OFF... FFS BOY, SPEAK UP AND USE MORE WORDS FFS... EVERYBODY... I MEAN EVERYBODY WENT TO SCHOOL FUKKING HELL, THESE PEOPLE BRAV...

TALK!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

older boost or t.boost?

Boost from Bricky.

Guest phonecharger

why did it shock you?

/

its like when ur turn christian your not a hood yout

but if your muslim its part of the fashion of being a hood yout

this is why so many black danz are converting

disgraceful

• Upvote 1