Paypal problem

John Wall

Basically I bought something on e-bay but when I purchased I got an error message saying how the payment wasn't processed properly and I'll need to do it again, but I still received an e-mail from paypal saying how I sent a payment to the buyer.

Anyways, next day the buyer messages me saying how the payment was reversed etc. So i log on to my paypal and it said how the payment was reversed. So I purchased again and it all went through smoothly.

So today I've checked account online only to see that the payment has indeed come out twice :s leaving me overdrawn.

I've gone on to paypals website for help but theres nothing, no number or anything to ring up. How would I get them to refund the transaction???

Help will be much appreciated.

Contact Us

PayPal Customer Service:

08707 307 191

PayPal Customer Service opening times are from Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, Saturday 8am-9pm or Sunday 9am-9pm. If your call is about a limitation placed on your account, please phone Monday-Friday 8am-8.30pm or Saturday-Sunday 9.30am-6.30pm. If your call is about a claim, please phone Monday-Friday 9.30am-8.30pm or Saturday-Sunday 9.30am-6.30pm. You may be charged more for calling from a mobile phone. You can also call PayPal Customer Services directly on 00 353 1 436 9004. This is an international phone number and international calling rates apply.

Speak to them, either a fault on their side or the guy knew what he was doing lol.

What does it say on your transaction history?

Contact Us

PayPal Customer Service:

08707 307 191

PayPal Customer Service opening times are from Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, Saturday 8am-9pm or Sunday 9am-9pm. If your call is about a limitation placed on your account, please phone Monday-Friday 8am-8.30pm or Saturday-Sunday 9.30am-6.30pm. If your call is about a claim, please phone Monday-Friday 9.30am-8.30pm or Saturday-Sunday 9.30am-6.30pm. You may be charged more for calling from a mobile phone. You can also call PayPal Customer Services directly on 00 353 1 436 9004. This is an international phone number and international calling rates apply.

Speak to them, either a fault on their side or the guy knew what he was doing lol.

What does it say on your transaction history?

Yeah the transaction history notes the reversal, I'm thinking maybe same way the money takes a while to come out, it takes a while to get refunded. I doubt I've been scammed, because I didnt get a confirmation e-mail from e-bay the first time around.

Thanks for the number though, will give them a ring.