FAO: Sneaker boffins

Yung Fly + Flashy

Copped a pair of white Forces today. Not a big fan of white sneaks, haven't worn em in Donkey years. Anyways, need some advice on how to keep em lookin spankers. My Bredrin says put em in da washing machine, but I'm imagining that will f*ck the shape an crease dem up. What cleaners work? Safe in Advance

I think the worst thing to do whilst wearing white creps is to blaze, because doesn't matter how hard you try you will just f*ck them up, most recently I thought it would be a good idea to piss in the sea instead of against a wall and well now the shoes are f*cked and full of brine. In conclusion dont piss in the sea. And pull extra large condoms over white trainers if ur goin to blaze

my bredrin had white creps he brushed dem with fish oil or sumthin like that.He does it with trainers though.
lol u jokebut jus be careful innit if der good crepsnd when u thinkin about puttin them in the washin machine its time to buy new onescos when u was them they go leeeeeeeeeeeean

the official kinda thing to do is carry baby wipes with you and as soon as you clock a smear or stain deal with it immediately. Shoes only really f*ck up when stains are allowed to settle into the material.i think its a bit OD though to be honest so i just rinse stuff off as soon as i get home and avoid walking on wet grass/near puddles etc.also dont wear dark jeans

How do u stop yr trainers turning blue whilst wearin jeans??Anyone...?
you cant. you just have to wear heavily washed denim. (the light coloured stuff). The person who finds a cleaning agent to remove indigo stains from leather will be a VERY rich man.

Guest MessyGyal
i clean my af1s with Flash kitchen wipes
THIS WORKS?*Runs to Asda*
yes i clean all my trainers with them it has a little bit of bleach in them that brings them up whiter than white trust me

dont use flash kitchen wipes. if you said that at crookedtongues them man would would be trying to stab you. the chemicals are meant to be too harsh and bleaching white stuff eventually turns it a yellow tinge, contrary to the popular belief it "whitens"