FAO: Sneaker boffins

Yung Fly + Flashy

DO NOT USE FLASH WIPES ON BLACK TRAINERSHad some sick black kina suede nike kicks and wiped themf*ckED UP THE sh*t CREPS LOOK BATTERED NOWAs for white ones whipe them with a clothWhen they get too dirty to wipe buy some new ones

DO NOT USE FLASH WIPES ON BLACK TRAINERSHad some sick black kina suede nike kicks and wiped themf*cked UP THE sh*t CREPS LOOK BATTERED NOWAs for white ones whipe them with a clothWhen they get too dirty to wipe buy some new ones
It's probs da suede that f*cked up da kicks more than the wipes boss. That's why i don't cop suede crepes too tough, dodgy material and a headache 2 keep clean

Guest MessyGyal

turn yellow? yeh if you soak them in bleach maybe, a quick wipe with a flash wipe on white trainers then a quick dry with a kitchen towel has done none of mine any harm

Never put trainers in the washing machine, it will never be the same again.Don't use whitener neither, it messes them up. Use VODKA and a leather chamois.That's what I do, don't wear them everyday neither and replace them when it's time, don't go round walking after they are past their sell by date like those mans who have been wearing and washing the same New Era for the past three years, sweaty, black tide marks and all.

They aint suade suadeBut if you brush them one way with your hand it looks darkerSmell me?If I just it it up with a wet cloth it would have done the jobBut it come like the flash wipe bleached the black suadey sh*tNow it looks like ive been playing football in them and the suade rubbed offAnd I dont even kick ball