Women and they subliminal disses

Bobby Reds

You see when your active in the linking/dating game....Every now and then you got a girl that will put some little subliminal BBM status/dissso subliminal that you cant even tell if its directed at you.... but you dont wanna confront her cause then she will know you fell for the bait...How do you lot deal with this situations????????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds harsh but you need to mature, I delt with this type of stuff when I was 16 on msn, I'm not going to do it now, that shits laughable, punch in the face, that looks horrible. if it is a link you can confront her about it but what is the point in having a link if you are going to have relationship drama with her, that's a no-no i-moIf i see you diss me on bbm, m, it's gbh,hpost results alson.b. is she your girl or not?

• Upvote 1

LOCLpbs IFBCTHIS SHITI knocked back a chick some time in 2nd year, purely cos the girl I was f*ck*ng at the time was LEVELS above this girlshe got pissed like fine, that night I see a status"Life with my girlies is so good who needs d*ckheads like **** anyway"My name is four letters long loloolol

LOCLpbs IFBCTHIS SHITI knocked back a chick some time in 2nd year, purely cos the girl I was f*ck*ng at the time was LEVELS above this girlshe got pissed like fine, that night I see a status"Life with my girlies is so good who needs d*ckheads like **** anyway"My name is four letters long loloolol
Wetin dey Dele
  • Downvote 4

sh*t like this she losthow can she show the world that she is hurting for shame

i once requested an old link on fb and she was like "people from the past should stay in the past" on her statusi wrote (even though i new it was aimed at me) i aint having that"wot u doin, u still move like a bitch then....nothing changes there....was bigging up wot im doin n then pointed out all her sh*t, was very deep and personal......jokes though had my mates writing most of it

• Downvote 1