Women and they subliminal disses

Bobby Reds

If it's affecting you say something.Not"Was that status on your BB about me?"More like"f*ck is wrong with you, you think I didn't clock that subliminal on your BB, fix up"She will expect you to ignore it, most girls do, hence they carry on with that bullshit and games.You telling her straight will shock her and make her think twice before doing it again.

• Downvote 6

i once requested an old link on fb and she was like "people from the past should stay in the past" on her statusi wrote (even though i new it was aimed at me) i aint having that"wot u doin, u still move like a bitch then....nothing changes there....was bigging up wot im doin n then pointed out all her sh*t, was very deep and personal......jokes though had my mates writing most of it
You got hurt.

If it's affecting you say something.Not"Was that status on your BB about me?"More like"f*ck is wrong with you, you think I didn't clock that subliminal on your BB, fix up"She will expect you to ignore it, most girls do, hence they carry on with that bullshit and games.You telling her straight will shock her and make her think twice before doing it again.
You serious? Get the hell out of this thread brah. She WANTS a reaction.

lolShe wants a reaction, so give her one.It's all about the type of reaction you give though.1 can make you look like a bitch, another can make you look like you're an upfront guy who has no time for games.Ignoring it, if it annoyed you, is essentially playing the same game as her, f*ck games.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

lol co sign Toney to an extent.one broad tried this with me, we'd been out once and I wasn't feeling.She sent an indirect because I took too long to reply or something, I chomped on that bait like I hadn't eaten in months and blew it up into a problem to the point we stopped talking.She wanted a reaction but she wasn't banking on how volatile it would be.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lolShe wants a reaction, so give her one.It's all about the type of reaction you give though.1 can make you look like a bitch, another can make you look like you're an upfront guy who has no time for games.Ignoring it, if it annoyed you, is essentially playing the same game as her, f*ck games.
It depends I suppose. Some women are just happy knowing they know how to/can press your buttons. Makes them feel like they're in control. It's hard to give an objective answer to how he should react when it depends on the female in question but generally ignoring it can't damage you.

WTFYou act normalWait a bit (few days)Then on a random one day say hi and talk to her normalAllow reacting like some p*ssy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WTFYou act normalWait a bit (few days)Then on a random one day say hi and talk to her normalAllow reacting like some p*ssy
That is acting like some p*ssy.Allow being scared of what a girl says or thinks.

That is acting like some p*ssy.Allow being scared of what a girl says or thinks.
It's not about being scared. It's about letting her know she doesn't control your emotions.

Sorry I'm with Toney on this oneA link is a female who as far as MEN are concerned are an expendable commodityThis means when a link shows signs of becoming a liability you either a) straighten them out or :D throw them under the busActing like the bitch ain't talking sideways is for f*ckboys that are too p*ssy hungry to command a certain level of respect from gyal just the thought of such behaviour is upsetting to me

lol @ emotionally reacting to an indirect women LOVE emotion so by reacting in an emotional way youre playing into her hands
I guess certain guys have to do this so that women don't get the message that it doesn't work. It's an easy way for guys like us to establish we're not playing around without having to say so.

It's not about being scared. It's about letting her know she doesn't control your emotions.
If a kid is misbehaving in class the teacher doesn't ignore them, the teacher will dress them down so the child knows next time sh*t can't run.If the teacher does ignore them guess what?That child will push and push and push TILL they get a reaction and it's the same with gal, until you stop them DEAD in their tracks they won't stop.The thing is you need to nip that in the bud, cos you can't turn round 6 months later and try open your mouth, she will laugh in your face.
  • Downvote 2

Sorry I'm with Toney on this oneA link is a female who as far as MEN are concerned are an expendable commodityThis means when a link shows signs of becoming a liability you either a) straighten them out or :D throw them under the busActing like the bitch ain't talking sideways is for f*ckboys that are too p*ssy hungry to command a certain level of respect from gyal just the thought of such behaviour is upsetting to me
Man like John Doe.