Women and they subliminal disses

Bobby Reds

There's a difference between subtle indirect's that may or may not be aimed at you and a girl full out cussing you.

True, but she must have tested the waters first with the little indirect's before she came with the huge indirect's.

But end of the day, do what works for you.

Aslong as you ain't getting violated out here cos too many breddas talk but when it comes down to it take nuff shit.

I can put my hand on my heart and say gal can't try certain tings I see in the road or hear on this forum.

Yeah, like I said a few pages ago it does depend on the chick you're with. Only you can judge the best way to proceed in this situation with your girl or your link.

The time I would react would be when I can tell outsiders will be able to know it's about me. Before that I'll let her play her childish games.

I got para when one girl I was seeing wrote something on fb last year i cant even remember what it was, but next time we talked on the phone i just straight up asked her was this about me and she was like no why would i say that about you, ok cool, done.

Not about a reaction or anything but if I think someone is doing me wrong I'll see what gwarn

Mr Harvey was found in the classroom in a “considerable state of stress” with his fists were clenched, his eyes narrowing and still shouting ‘die! die! die!”

He was taken to the headmaster’s office, making low howling noises and repeating, “I’ve killed the boy”.

Police arrested the teacher and he was taken to a local police station where he sat banging his head against a TV monitor

iuryf8qe

aeyfge87

9ef8

d

sd0f8

dfasd

sd

:lol: :lol:

This only happens if your links are more than links and you are a man that is likely to upgrade links to your main woman depending on how much of an emotional wreck you are otherwise who the hell cares? its a LINK and the arrangement is casual only CHICKS are supposed to put these kind of things into consideration but moreover if you aint sure she is talking about you that would clearly indicate she could be talking about someone else which means she is taking cocky from a number of other sources................................................. but YOU give a fuck about subliminals.

what part of the game is this?

The linkage game is like capitalism and the market place is AGGRESSIVE exploiting cheap workers ya dont get ahead in life caring about the feelings of the labour force and you dont keep your mind right and stand tall in the world by caring what a link is talking about on bbm the chick can be replaced by just two clicks of a mouse button and so can you.

you are fucking her no further inquiry is needed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1