Lion>>>>>Man

Rsonist

Judging by the silly clothes he was wearing im guessing this was some kind of circus show, in which i have zero sympathy for a man who volunteers to step inside a cage with a lion and ends up getting eaten.I actually feel for the lion, who was shot for acting on its instincs.

Devilman would have done unpredictable lion kung fu on that lion.
But would it have been enough? Im not so sure...
Noone has ever survived the full hit contact known to man.. What makes you think a lion can do any better??

That man was alive as well swear he was opening n closin his eyes...I thought 2 myself "at least mans unconcious".

ON BEHALF OF THE IRANIAN RACE I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE for the stupid f*ck who got into the same cage as a lion to begin with and ended in a dead lion, it's supposed to be our national animal nd all.  
do u kno wot they were sayin?

ON BEHALF OF THE IRANIAN RACE I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE for the stupid f*ck who got into the same cage as a lion to begin with and ended in a dead lion, it's supposed to be our national animal nd all. biggrin.gif
Do not worry, our thoughts about you lot are no worse then after watching 300.

That man was alive as well swear he was opening n closin his eyes...I thought  2 myself "at least mans unconcious".
ON BEHALF OF THE IRANIAN RACE I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE for the stupid f*ck who got into the same cage as a lion to begin with and ended in a dead lion, it's supposed to be our national animal nd all.  
do u kno wot they were sayin?
Yeh, there's one guy, I think the camera who keeps screamin "SHOOT IT SHOOT IT" then the policeman comes and shoots it once, and its not enough times so the guy keeps saying shoot it (forward style) and eventually it dies. At the end the reporter guy interviews one of the handlers and the guy is making some bullshit excuse goin "I told him today that the lion is restless, I'm warning u dont go in there, but he just ignored me..." blah blah

Serious felt sorry for the Lion the way they shot it. Suppose they had no choice but this what happens when you go doing dumb sh*t.
What happened to your little sky three program about man and lion? I thought they got along? You deceived us all.

Poor Lion....the guy got what he deserved
your a sh*t character. i saw your name and expected a comment along the lines of i woulda lenged them all.With a character username you gotta play the role. Look to Flat Eric and John The Rapist for guidance

Serious felt sorry for the Lion the way they shot it. Suppose they had no choice but this what happens when you go doing dumb sh*t.
What happened to your little sky three program about man and lion? I thought they got along? You deceived us all.
Yep this guy obviously dint get on with the Lion lol. The other guy had been raising the Lions and that they never looked asthough they would ever harm him.

Poor Lion....the guy got what he deserved
your a sh*t character. i saw your name and expected a comment along the lines of i woulda lenged them all.With a character username you gotta play the role. Look to Flat Eric and John The Rapist for guidance
I'll try harder lol

thats what happens in a turkish zoo/circus.  how anyone can keep lions and there isnt a rifle at hand is beyond me.  trying to pry open the mouth with a stick.  biggrin.gif
That wasnt a turkish zoo and that doesnt happen in turkish zoo's/circus'.