These bandwagon fashion's

Blackstock

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
We've had the stripey jumper crews, an now every second girl u see got dem leggins on.Whats next?
with some t-shirt lookin tight dress n boots or some sh*t with a big beltevery other chick in college looks like this

We've had the stripey jumper crews, an now every second girl u see got dem leggins on.Whats next?
lol it's just what the high street dictates to their customers to wear, most people aren't out looking for excluse garms and just buy whatever's on offer - more time people just want to fit in as well. ^^^^ (write that in sociology a-level exam u will get A-grade no doubt ) biggrin.gif

with some t-shirt lookin tight dress n boots or some sh*t with a big beltevery other chick in college looks like this
lolsounds like what i used to wear

high street shops all selling the same thing + general sheepyness is what causes these "hypes".Their easy enough to avoid, just dont compile your entire wardrobe in H&M,Topman and JD Sports and when people ask where you get your clothes tell them bare faced lies

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
I wonder when skinny jeans will make it to the 'hood'.
boythats when certain guys will b comin out the closetcoz boymen aint ment to wear clothes that tightnot about jammin with ur boys n their wearing the same jeans as ur link or sutin

I wonder when skinny jeans will make it to the 'hood'.
i would actually rather that than some of the ridiculously over sized stuff i see some youts wearing.whats wrong with buying clothes that are at least close to your actual measurements kids these days.ang tight the youts with 38" chests wearing XXL t-shirts :?