How cold/heartless are you?

Vtec

really none of this comes close to my experiences or my actions, which im ashamed of........

but the fact u came on here boasting suggest ur ready to change therfore in the next phase of ur life karma is coming hard....

Not boasting at all. But I know my mindset on that day was nil Flat Line emotion and just recalling it and posted it.

And just seeing if anyone has acted in similar ways, or been on the receiving end.

Made a series of decisions which weren't the best. With reflection, i know I done wrong.

Have made apologies since then.

thats wat i mean game aint based on sympathy

to lock down slags u hav to treat em like shit

Guest petercrotch

Personally i wouldn't do something like that but if i ever did i probably wouldn't care either,and would just go about my daily routine like nothing happened.

Anyway what you one uncalled for to be honest but she does sound like a bit of a phsyco .

The fact that she turned up to your house says it all

• Downvote 1

I do remember a time, when I encouraged some girl to admit she was on me...she text me some long text like a business proposal, explained everything all her insecurities how much she thinks about me and wold love something to happen between us.

I replied

"lol cool"

the amount of times ive made girls do this, lol

with that exact reply

• Downvote 4

thats DEEP

bt real talk one time in year 8 I was linkin some chick from Enfield, proper said she likes me n all that we even had the cinema link where u bring a friend for a friend, one day another friend was over n I made her go on webcam n we just started boyin her n watched her cry

shes a friend now, that never gets brought up though

oh yeah, shes the cousin of one of my first girlfriends, thats how i knew her

one of the worst things ive done, was such a prick

ill post more as I remember

who does dat? man was sittin in dark room grinnin to himself while dis bitch was in pain outside his room

dark-room-light-through-window-hunched-man1.jpg

in my younga days i used to b so heartless but as iv matured ive grown to care bout other people - cah wen a ting gasses u up n tells u shes gna giv u the night of ur life n u go b book the hotel for her. n den she deletes u on bbm/fb and diverts ur calls ur gonna feel like killin urself

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who does dat? man was sittin in dark room grinnin to himself while dis bitch was in pain outside his room

dark-room-light-through-window-hunched-man1.jpg

nah, I didn't type that, that didnt happen. Read again.

However I do recall reading what you said you did with your niece sat on ur lap. Think thats a bit deeper that anything ive ever read period. :ghost:

Now Scram!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bitch booked hotel for u n shit. all u had to do was say no

dats bummy

Yeah and I didn't hence the topic. Heartless/COLD

and if anyone has operated so raw.

a fair few topics never lead with a good example. I gave one to kickstart it but im just seeing alot of emotional responses and judgments (which I part expected anyway) as opposed to anyone else experiences. (as I stated from OP)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funnily I had to tell a chick who I've been involved with over the summer and who is pretty much sprung all over on me she could never be wifey yesterday,

She was getting those ideas and after spending all this time with her and letting the rose tinted period of bliss well over it's abundantly clear she's definitely not my type furthermore it's become blaringly obvious to both of us that I can't entertain a girl to her level of naivety/maturity

Sheltered chick, no older siblings, went to an all girls school, parents have her on lock, with all that innocence comes the inexperience and general childishness that jars me

The nail in the coffin is some other chick I've been linking on and off has been getting more of my attention these days cos she essentially is my type + other links, her trying to be wifey, deaded it

I tried to put it as softly as poss tbh and she "took it well", no point linking a virgin anyway I'm not gonna step in those murky waters again unless she's perfect & Ghanaian lol

i suppose its all to do with the girl tbh

cus certain girls i will take the complete piss, make her walk round naked, eat food off floor an generally lock her in

next girl i would com home with my bredrins at 5 in morning wake her up and make her cook us all a sunday roast, she would do it

im a real bitch/bastard.....i hav mental issues i swear, violence turns me on

• Downvote 4