9/11 - Ten Year Memorial

Seymour Cake

This shit has got on my nerves, does something related to 9/11 have to be documented on every channel.

C/s

Just OUR media c*ck riding yanks as per usual

FUNNY THING IS i DON'T REMEMBER THE YEAR 7/7 HAPPENED AND THATS ON OUR OWN SOIL.

I DOUBT A 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WILL GET THIS COVERAGE.

More Brits died on 9/11 than 7/7. Also seeing as 9/11 was an epochal day for the whole world, and since this day makes it its 10th anniversary, the coverage is appropriate.

R.I.P to all who died on that fateful day.

Furthermore why are people moaning like little bitches for, the least you can do is pay your respects, irregardless of your political outlook. The people who died were just ordinary people, going about their daily business, people who kissed their loved ones goodbye in the morning never to see them again, people with hopes and aspirations.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TBH if i was in anyway connected to this i wouldn't want it being remembered/brought up..yeh fair enough the familiies remember there lost 1s..but fuck bringing the event up again..should be kept in the past imo

You'd probably feel differently if you actually were connected to it.

Innit if you became an orphan, or lost a loved one, I doubt you would be saying "fuck bringing the event up again..should be kept in the past imo", like who says that?!?!

• Upvote 1

TBH if i was in anyway connected to this i wouldn't want it being remembered/brought up..yeh fair enough the familiies remember there lost 1s..but fuck bringing the event up again..should be kept in the past imo

You'd probably feel differently if you actually were connected to it.

Innit if you became an orphan, or lost a loved one, I doubt you would be saying "fuck bringing the event up again..should be kept in the past imo", like who says that?!?!

bringing the event back up would just destroy all the progress i made getting on with my life...like i said, don't forget the people but allow throwing the event back in everyones' face.. everyones different.. that's just my views

10 years ago Nearly 3000 people died in the towers.. Since the US invasion in 2003 Over 1,200,000 Iraqis have been killed! Undercover Genocide..

Sorry to be pernickety but how can it be termed a genocide? Despite the allies' culpability, most of the deaths in the Iraq War were caused by the internecine violence perpetrated by their fellow Muslims.

Of course R.I.P. to all who have been a victim of war and terror.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Far from the worst act the devils have committed.

out of curiosity

what would it be

Well that's subjective. Could be the decimation of the Americans/Australians, the enslavement of the Africans and others, the systematic racism put into place in almost every white majority country, the pillaging and rape of other countries, the opium deal with China, the self-portrayal as pious, the siege of Jerusalem in 1099 where they massacred so many Muslims who were seeking shelter that they (according to reports from even their own side) were eventually wading in blood up to their ankles, segregation in several countries, claiming countries owned by other people as 'no mans land' and then invading and dividing the land up among themselves (British Africa, German Africa, French Africa etc), the list really does go on mate, take your pick.

• Downvote 1