9/11 - Ten Year Memorial

Seymour Cake

The people that jumped were flapping there legs/arms until impact.

Imagine going through what that person in the pic was, FUK

Be serious, do you really think they had any control of what their bodies were doing whilst falling? You really think you'd be able to fall at that speed with that pressure and move your arms and legs at your own accord.

witnesses on the ground who saw bodies land said some were still flapping and scrawling when they landed

dont turn this thread into some pedantic bullshit based on NO facts just your own fucking assumptions

rip all those who have suffered since 9/11

01EditorschoiceRTR2QWBF.jpg

yes, lets remember the over 1m people who have died as a result of the 2900 or so who died on 9/11 , but who had NOTHING to DO with 9/11, who have no million pound memorials with bronze plated name plaques, no parks, no grand ceremonies to remember them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Remember seeing it on the News when I came home from schhol..my Mum and Aunt were sitting still gluid to the TV.

said hi and everything...didnt even hear me..i was thinking this must be big...i also thought it was a new big budget film that Sky News were showing clips of also

Until I actually sat down and saw what it was about and was shocked that it was actually happening in real life

how can you start a 9/11 thread and say "all conspiracies aside" :/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b014gpjx/9_11_Conspiracy_Road_Trip/

there u go

they got sonned n gt pissed off near the end, pretty much everything got shot down with lil experiments, especially that explosion crap

them ones where theres no argument so they walk out

sorry for this, my only consp post

• Downvote 3

http://www.bbc.co.uk...racy_Road_Trip/

there u go

they got sonned n gt pissed off near the end, pretty much everything got shot down with lil experiments, especially that explosion crap

lol.. a BBC experiment yeah..

did they get to meet the families of the 19 people like barry jennings who were witnesses of the exposions that occured and gave statements to the press

only to now be dead by mysterious circumstances...every single one of them??

how people can still take the media's version of events with all thats happened in the last 10 yrs (not even 9/11 related) as fact is alarming

explosion crap yeh...

• Downvote 1

Madness I would have been 17 at the time. Time passes so quick

I remember getting in some beef with some hoodrats outside my yard, literally declaring war with them then I came home and the news was on with this happening. Some real surreal shizzle

R.I.P to all the innocents involved.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...racy_Road_Trip/

there u go

lol.. a BBC experiment yeah..

did they get to meet the families of the 19 people like barry jennings who were witnesses of the exposions that occured and gave statements to the press

only to now be dead by mysterious circumstances...every single one of them??

how people can still take the media's version of events with all thats happened in the last 10 yrs (not even 9/11 related) as fact is alarming

explosion crap yeh...

ill take this to the other topic

• Downvote 1

The people that jumped were flapping there legs/arms until impact.

Imagine going through what that person in the pic was, FUK

Be serious, do you really think they had any control of what their bodies were doing whilst falling? You really think you'd be able to fall at that speed with that pressure and move your arms and legs at your own accord.

Be serious your a fucking idiot

This shit has got on my nerves, does something related to 9/11 have to be documented on every channel.

C/s

Just OUR media c*ck riding yanks as per usual

FUNNY THING IS i DON'T REMEMBER THE YEAR 7/7 HAPPENED AND THATS ON OUR OWN SOIL.

I DOUBT A 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WILL GET THIS COVERAGE.