Linking Shots

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Wats the weirdest shot you have ever linked?

The other day some random south african guy I'm at his flat then his flat mate and flat mates chick come in asking him where he got the money from saying he can't find his wallet they start arguing and the chick starts hitting my shot so he flings her off and then him and flat mate start fighting...chick calls Feds

I exit

• Upvote 5

loooooooooooool @ That story..

Not a shotter but i had to hit a shot for my boy when he wasn't around once..

Turned out to be some old crack-head women.. she started telling me she didnt have enough for crack/sniff so she came to get some weed , she persisted to carry on chatting a load of waffle.. I grabbed the p's off her , gave her the food.. and then she starts asking me to get her some crack .. and that she will suck my c*ck for it, because she hasnt got any money.. So i told her im not on it and then i started walking away from her.. and shes following me , still asking.. eventually she stopped following me..

Crack-heads <<<<< ___

• Downvote 1

Southend, go to some dudes flat he wanted 3 light 2 dark, but in the end only took 2 light

random chick was there, with some guy who im assuming is his friend

them 2 went out to get more money, n I moved to the chick by askin if shes ever been with a black guy

fucked her in his room

they came back, no money, exited

luckily this was around 9pm so no cats were buzzin the line

• Downvote 16

Guest phonecharger

a cat called the line for a benz

so i fought it might have been a set up so i rolled with the skengz

gave him with the draw he then ran away so i bost my gornz and licked him in his head

fucked up day

• Upvote 1

Don't shot but I do smoke

so I'll tell it from the customer's perspective

This didn't even happen too long ago...BUT

i was in some club round West sides, i think it was near Notting Hill. Proper nice bits. Anyway, i wanted some cigs so I went shop. On the way, I see some guy roaming around on a bike. Thought might as well ask him if he's got food. Much to my surprise he only had one eye, but did have food. But then he was like yea I only got scores and 40's. I was like 40's? So I confirmed with him i wanted weed and he was like yea yea I got that but only scores. I was like long, Give me a tens or it's a minor. He was like cool, I'll split a score for you. Waited for him to go round the corner, man comes back takes my p, gives me the ting and rides off into the night.

Just as I no longer can see this c*nt, I look down at what he's given me and it's the size of a fucking smartie or some shit wrapped up in plastic. I open it up and it's bare white powder and shit. I'm thinking wtf is this guy given me. FUCK. Not really being one for drugs, I gave it a taste just to see what it was. Dip into it, and it's fucking crushed up polo's.

Can you believe this c*nt. I was fucking fuming man. Anyway I dashed that, and became even more motivated to find some weed somewhere.

After like 15 minutes, I found a score of PENG on the floor.

Jumped and danced around for a lil bit. Strapped a zut. Happy days.

True stories.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i was in some club round West sides, i think it was near Notting Hill. Proper nice bits. Anyway, i wanted some cigs so I went shop. On the way, I see some guy roaming around on a bike. Thought might as well ask him if he's got food. Much to my surprise he only had one eye, but did have food. But then he was like yea I only got scores and 40's. I was like 40's? So I confirmed with him i wanted weed and he was like yea yea I got that but only scores. I was like long, Give me a tens or it's a minor. He was like cool, I'll split a score for you. Waited for him to go round the corner, man comes back takes my p, gives me the ting and rides off into the night.

Just as I no longer can see this c*nt, I look down at what he's given me and it's the size of a fucking smartie or some shit wrapped up in plastic. I open it up and it's bare white powder and shit. I'm thinking wtf is this guy given me. FUCK. Not really being one for drugs, I gave it a taste just to see what it was. Dip into it, and it's fucking crushed up polo's.

Can you believe this c*nt. I was fucking fuming man. Anyway I dashed that, and became even more motivated to find some weed somewhere.

True stories.

LMAO,

U spent a tenner on crushed up polos, then found 20 of high grade on the floor :/

• Upvote 3

True stories.

LMAO,

U spent a tenner on crushed up polos, then found 20 of high grade on the floor :/

LMAO, could have been lace with anything

• Downvote 5

I was with my boy once when an american lad rang up for 8 scores...

was like what...

He actually said yh can I get 8 20s...

Sure enough man came with 160 bar,

I don't even kno what my boy picked up not even to sure if he gained out the sale threw me off nicely

some over friendly american graphic designer...good lad though

I remember we was having a ket sesh and he threw up after banging a couple lines

my favourite part was when he threw up then got on his bus