Would I lie to you?

Captain Planet

Could be a funny topic as long as the perennial story tellers make an appearance.

Anyway the rules are, you tell a story or state a fact be it true or not and users decide whether you're telling the truth or not...

Lemme start...

A few years ago I met one chick at a friends birthday party, took her number etc. got talking and started linking, kool.

She knows a few of my friends but not the same with me

Eventually the linking dies down but we still friends, fast forward a few months she says she has a boyfriend, soon they're engaged, soon she's flying Barbados to start a new life with him, I'm like :unsure: but whatever.

I don't hear from her for a hot while.

Fast forward, x amount of years I bump into one of her friends I ask of her and she says she has her on bbm, I take the pin.

She looks mad different but kl, same light skin so I think yh whatever

I begin talking to her, she don't remember me <_<.

I remind her of some incidents etc, still don't remember,,,

She asks me if I have the right person, I'm like yeah your "so and so from here and you live here etc."

Shes like wow, and then says I must be talking about her imposter. ^_)

Soon a story unravels about how her friend and her used to swap names bit then she took it to far, became obsessive and began posing as her for a few years yadda yadda yadda, her real name wasnt whatever it was even though everyone I knew thought she was it simply wernt her.

This chicks still on my bbm, the imposter however may be in an asylum for all I know :lol:

Would I lie to you?

• Upvote 1