Aaaaaaah mayne

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

This girl is not exactly no Eva mendes in lOoks.. But she has a heart of gold n a personality soo rare to find.. I'm proper messing her about aswel, but I wana stop need to make a decision whether to wife her or axe her

If I axe her tho Is my loss

I wish I weren't so shallow n cud jus wife her bcoz I no she wud make a great wife n baby mums

Bitch can cook too!

Bit ye have any of u man experienced this? Wat did u do?

Maybe u wifed this sort of yat how did it go?

**off topic u man got d winter wife yet or u gna player play n experience different central heating systems

This girl is not exactly no Eva mendes in lOoks.. But she has a heart of gold n a personality soo rare to find.. I'm proper messing her about aswel, but I wana stop need to make a decision whether to wife her or axe her

If I axe her tho Is my loss

I wish I weren't so shallow n cud jus wife her bcoz I no she wud make a great wife n baby mums

Bitch can cook too!

Bit ye have any of u man experienced this? Wat did u do?

Maybe u wifed this sort of yat how did it go?

**off topic u man got d winter wife yet or u gna player play n experience different central heating systems

bolded

"heart of gold n a personality soo rare" dunno what else you'd want tbh you already pretty much decided too, give it a go if it dont work start to play around with edf and british gas

I've got a girl like this now, she's not stunning, shs's just a nice pretty girl but she actually worships the ground I walk on.

She has mad ambition, good job, has her own money, she doesn't live too close which means I get my own space, amazing personality would do pretty much do anything for me. At the same time does her own thing.

It's a serious dilemma.

• Upvote 2

I've got a girl like this now, she's not stunning, shs's just a nice pretty girl but she actually worships the ground I walk on.

She has mad ambition, good job, has her own money, she doesn't live too close which means I get my own space, amazing personality would do pretty much do anything for me. At the same time does her own thing.

It's a serious dilemma.

:lol:

• Upvote 2

It's a serious dilemma.

lol the way that last sentence follows some 5 star appraisal is nuts.

• Upvote 1

central heating systems my niggas LOL

I got this bitch thats on to me(from my first yr at uni) but she got bipolar issues. Like my marj was away for a lot of the summer and she was meant to come to my yard to cook for me and do da damn thing. She ended up flopping so I stopped hollering but since then shes been on my bb,twitter etc tryna get attention.

The bipolar issue aint even wavvy and dats putting me off major... bitches are unpredictable as it is. + she wants me to wife her : / I wana hit her bredrin and that would make my situation bait around da campus

Shes a good person tho blah blah blah

like OP shes plain jane

niggas should I take a safe shot and cop her as Xmas girlfriend. I only want a ting till it starts getting warmer and I can start doing my thing again

yes but plain jane is kinda nuts as well

I grew up reading rwd/vip2 shit some of the nutty bitches certain brothers on here have come across is just dumb founding.

Fuck having to go through that

if only certain females where emotionally stable. They can only have 2 of the 3 good looks,intelligence or emotional stability

she aint got da intelligence too tuff shes got a good heart. some of the stuff she says wen we chill is : /. Her looks aint great shes got certain features dat are alrite tho and I already spoke about her emotional shit

so niggas should I still appreciate plain jane?