Asamoah Gyan Saga

Da Luv Doc

Guest Portuguese

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve Bruce is the Laurence Fishburne of football.

lol is that Bruce's daughter, she looks like any chick I'd walk past in Home Bargains

lmao

her head game must be sloppy or something.

LMFAO

:lol:

:rofl:

Who that Bendtner?

Bruce seems like a real kool guy aswell, it's always them one's who daughters go wild.

I don't think he is built for management though, sometime the disappointment in his face, wow, that is a man who carries the weight of the world in his face, wouldn't be surprised if he had a heart attack on the pitch (touch wood he doesn't).

• 1 month later...
“I know people will be wondering why I moved to the Middle East, but it’s up to me,” said Gyan, who arrived on Wearside in August 2010 from French club Rennes on a four-year contract.

“In life you need two things. You need to be happy and you need to look after yourself money-wise.

“Whoever said I went for money needs to think twice.

“I made a ­decision with my family and the most important thing was for me to be happy and to be with my family.

“It wasn’t a difficult decision. I had to decide with my family. My family is more important to me.

“I made the decision and it was Sunderland who agreed on the deal. It was Sunderland and me who did the deal. I couldn’t have gone unless they agreed. There was no problem.

“Steve Bruce is like my father. He brought me to Sunderland for a record fee of £13million. But that’s life. I’m doing my job and he’s doing his job.

“He’s working under ­Sunderland and I’m also working under Sunderland.

“There was no confrontation with Steve. He is still my father. He gave me confidence. I’m always ready to work with him again.

“I don’t know whether I will work with Steve again. It’s a loan deal. I’m enjoying my football now and then we’ll see what happens at the end of the season. There’s options in the contract.”

Gyan did a dramatic U-turn in September, insisting he was staying – then days later quitting the Stadium of Light.

“What I know is that I did so well in my first season,” said Gyan, who finished with 10 league goals.

“Then all of a sudden I left. The deal was made and I had no option but to move.

“The Sunderland fans loved me. I know they were hurt. The deal came at the wrong time – but that’s life.”

The accusation is that he sold out and will pay the price.

Critics reckon his bizarre move will affect his career and form for Ghana in the African Nations Cup in the New Year.

But the man from Accra is convinced football in the Middle East is improving and that he is getting used to heat which often sees temperatures soar above 40 degrees.

Gyan added: “I feel on top of my game, I’m helping my country, we’ve got the African Cup of Nations coming up. People look up to us and we’re hopeful we can do well.

“I’m enjoying my football there. I’ve started to score some goals, I’m enjoying myself and it’s a new experience for me.

“The weather is sometimes too hot. It’s hard to play. Maybe it will get better next month.

“But football-wise it’s improving. A lot of players are coming to the Middle East to play.

“Who knows? I might bring exposure to the league.

“Maybe big players will follow me to the league.

“The English league is regarded as one of the best in the world – but it had to start somewhere.

“The reception I got in the UAE was magnificent. The fans all watch the Premier League and then all of a sudden there I am playing there.

“I’m improving as a player. I’m somebody. I’m a funny guy, I joke a lot and yet when I’m on the field I concentrate very hard. I’m still playing well and I work hard, OK?”

Hmmm,

lol is that Bruce's daughter, she looks like any chick I'd walk past in Home Bargains

on this comment, i often see things like this on here, and wonder, what did you expect her to look like?

she is just a normal everyday person tbh, she just happened to have a dad that was quite decent at Football, his talent doesn't dictate that he'd spawn some sort of Kim Kardashian lookalike.

aint like Steve Bruce is some oil Painting himself.

• 3 months later...

no big surprise tbh

he was disappointing in the African Nations and for my money still misses too many 1 on 1s/chances

GH need to find a talisman from somewhere though, as i honestly think thats the only thing they're missing from being a top top class international team